*Hot

Request:"Hey can I just have a really hot Bellamy Blake smut? Idk how it is but just super hot. And also how it is when ya'll wake up. Thank you!" ~ Anonymous 

This is my first Bellamy smut, so go easy on me! ❤

Warning: Sex, cursing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You you were simply getting changed, when you felt two hands wrap around your waist from behind. You turned, to find a shirtless Bellamy. Nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just stepped out of the shower. He brushed aside your hair, to allow him to kiss up your neck. He nibbled on your ear, while his other hand gently slid up and down your torso.

"Bellamy." You moaned softly. He smiled into your neck, with a gentle chuckle. He run his hands up to your breast, and gently squeezed. While his other hand ran down to your clit, where he gently rubbed circles. You turned your head to him, in order ro protest. Only to have him kiss you with a loving passion. You could feel his erection rise, as it gently poked at your butt, and lower back. You heard his give a small moan as he deepend the kiss. Eventually he turned you around to hold you close to him. As the kiss went on, and both of your hands glided up and down your bodies, his towel fell to the floor. Allowing him to spring free. Your hand reached down and rubbed him.

"Mmmh baby." He sighed into your neck, and began removing each article of clothing on your body. Slowly. As if he was enjoying the tease. He smiled into each kiss as he slowly backed you up to the bed. Your now naked form pressed against his, still wet from his shower. He layed you down, and ran his hands across your form until the both of you were moaning and heavily breathing with anticipation. He ran his hand back to you clit, and rubbed small circles, until he inserted a finger. He curled his finger inside you for a moment, forcing a small cry of pleasure out of you. He nearly had you to the brink of orgasm when you pulled his finger away, and you felt his cock replace it. You gasped his name as he held you close. "You feel so good baby." He moaned, as he slowly began pumping in and out of you. His hips slowly moving, so they were just kissing yours as he thrusted into you. The feeling washing over your whole body, as he picked up the pace. He held himself over you, as he started fucking you, started to pant, and grunt, and moan. He whisepered your name between thrusts, and moans. He kissed you, again, and again as he fucked you hard, and faster. Until his hips were smacking into yours, and your legs started to shake. Your orgasm was approaching quickly, building, and building with every thrust. Until you cried out in pleasure. Unable to keep anything back. You came, and he quickly followed. Grunting, you felt his orgasm flow into you. He panted, and shuttered above you for a moment, before kissing you again. "I love you Y/N." He whisepered, exhausted.

"I love you." And he rolled off of you, laying down beside you. The two of you could do nothing but fall asleep. The work that day had worn the two of you down.

You woke up the next morning, your eyes heavy. You felt something warm around you, something pressed into your neck. You looked over to find Bellamy laying down on his belly. With an arm around you to keep you close, with his face burried in your neck. You smiled, and ran a hand across his back. He shifted, with a small smile. He held you closer to him, as he slept. So peacefully, and so sweet.