*Fuck

Request:"maybe a bellamy smut where ya'll start flirting at one of the parties and when you get to the room/tent ya'll go back and forth fighting for dominance? Like ya'll are surprised that you're on the same wavelength about it and let yourselves go pretty kinky and lots of dirty-talk. If thats too much or too specific, I'm really sorry 😂 my imagination gets carried away"

No reason to be sorry here babe!!! ✌❤

Warnings: NSFW(obviously), cursing, etc. Etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Down the hatch!" A friend of yours chimmed as the two of you took another shot. Your first of the night, their fourth. It was safe to say they were a little put of their mind by now. Lightweight. You cringed as the after taste of the alchohol lingered on your tongue. Your friend cheered and began wondering off in a drunken fit. You watched in amusment.

"Let me buy you a drink, cutie?" A deep voice startled you. You turned around to find a familiarly handsome face that wore a smirk. Bellamy handed you another drink, as the rest of your peers partied around you.

"Trying to get me drunk, Bell?" You joked, happily taking the cup out of his hand.

"Not unless you want to." He reassured. Bellamy was never a stranger to fun, but he was always so responsible when it came down to it.

"Well I won't argue with that." You sipped the bitter liquid as the two of you continued to chat. Flirtatiously smiling and giggling at one another. Leaning towards him, in an attempt to encourage him to touch you. Kiss you. Anything.

"Parties were never really my thing." He confessed, his eyes glancing away from the populated room and back to you.

"Then what would you prefer?" You let the words roll off your tongue, in a way that suggested something a little more intimate. The smirk stretched across his cheeks as he chuckled, looking at you with hooded eyes. You felt a hand slide across your lower back, and guide you closer to him. As if you needed any. He planted a passionate kiss on your lips. You easily fell into the kiss, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Guess." His gruff voice softly whispered into your neck as he kissed your flesh. Soon you were whisked away down the halls of Arkadia, and into Bellamy's room. Where he continued to kiss you in a passionate frenzie. You pulled away, and started removing his clothes. You felt a strange sensation of need and hunger building as his large hands wondered your frame. Before you knew it, the two of you were just in your underwear after your practically ripped each other's clothes off. Your heart beat a thousand times a second, and yet you found strength in your lust for him.

You pushed him down on the bed, which caused a huge smile to strength across his lips before you crawled over him. Stratling his waist, and kissing him passionately. His hands grabbed your ass as he moaned into your lips.

"Someone's a little needy." His voice purred, before he spanked you. You gasped before moaning at the sensation. "Naughty girl." You felt his erection grow beneath you through his boxers. He rocked his hips up so that the bulge perfectly rubbed against your clit through your panties. You moaned, enjoying the feeling, leaving you vulnerable. He placed a hand on your hip, and pushed you down. Twisting it so that he was now towering over you. You cried out in surprise, making him chuckled and gropped you happily. "You won't be needing things." He cooed before he ripped off your panties. You went to shout something in protest, but he cut you off. He rubbed his raw cock against your clit once again. Causing you to moan and lean back against the bed.

"You motherfucker." You moaned out. He smiled and continued to toy with you.

"So wet for me aren't you. Come on cutie, beg for me." You shook your head, refusing to beg for him. Letting him toy with you, knowing that he wouldn't have been able to hold himself back for much longer anyways. Your reached up, and pulled him close in to kiss him passionately. Throwing him off, and allowing himself to thrust inside of you. Sliding in, and filling you up perfectly. Causing the two of you to purr in pleasure. Bellamy started thrusting in and out of you, holding you close to him as you bit and sucked on his neck. Leaving hickies, and forcing moans out of the man. "Fuck you naughty thing." You smiled, before you pushed him off of you. Forcing him back down to bed in one swift motion. Only to be back on top of him, and his cock back inside of you in a matter of seconds.

"My turn." You started riding him, hard and fast. Rocking your hips so he hit you perfectly. He smiled up at you, as his hands grabbed your ass and spanked you as you fucked him. Rocking him so the bed beneath started rocking as well. Filling the room with sounds of pleasure. "Oh fuck yes!" You cried, as his cock continued hitting the perfect spot. Driving you into a wild frenzie, as you relentlessly fucked him.

"Oh that's it baby. Fuck my cock. Fuck me baby." He encouraged through gritted teeth, holding your waist tightly as you continued. You threw your head back as your orgasm hit you. Washing over your body as you cried out his name. Suddenly he sat up, and held you tightly. His mouth latched onto your neck, and hips began going crazy. Thrusting his cock deeper inside of you. His arms kept you in place as he relentlessly fucked you. All you could do was cling to him, leaving scratches down his back. Forcing small growls and moans out of him. "Fuck yes Y/N, take it. You're pussys so good...ohhh shit." You whimpered as he pounded himself inside over and over again. "I'm gonna cum..." He grunted as you felt your own orgasm creep up on you.

"M-Me too." You whispered loudly, holding onto him with everything you had.

"Oh yeah cum for me Y/N c-cum with me." He moaned as his last few thrusts sent the both of you over the edge. You felt his cock twitch, and the warm sensation of his cum squirting into you. As your pussy milked him dry. He held you close still, and the two of you panted in each other's arms.

"Fuck..." You panted, realizing exactly how sweaty the both of you were. He grunted in contentment, and layed soft kisses against your new hickies he left before.

"Couldn't have said it better myself."