♥️Park Jihoon♥️

Y/N's POV
You were sitting calmly in class until the teacher said that there is a new student today you didn't really care until you saw him. Everybody in the room turned quite when they saw him he's dreamy eyes....amazing hair and he has the brightest smile that you could see his braces that he was wearing. You didn't know what to say, until the fteacher told him to sit next to the empty chair next to you, and you had this feeling you've never felt before he sat next to you and turned his face toward you and he said "Hi I'm Park Jihoon I hope we could get along well" you were admiring his face until he waved his hands infront of your face you looked down and said "Huh? Ohh....Hi? I'm Y/N" and you faced infront and tried to focus on the lesson you teacher was teaching but suddenly he tapped your shoulder and started a conversation with you and before you even knew you were both laughing and smiling together and everybody was just staring at you two. The bell went off and you went to see your Beast Friend Lisa and you told her every single thing that happened in class awhile ago.
Ooohhhhh,somebody has a crush on the new student! Lisa started teasing you up to the point that almost everyone in the hallway looke at you two.
Shut up everybody is looking at us. You muttered while looking down because of embarrassment. The bell rang and you went to your next class it was normal nothing much happened until....One of the popular b*tch in school came towards you.
Hey I'm inviting you to my party tonight hope you could come! She told you and left you immediately opened the invitation and read it with excitement it also said that bring who ever you like in the party so you asked Lisa to come with you and she was like Hell Yeah!!

🕐Time Skip🕐
It was the time for the party Lisa was going full on and having the time of her life while you just stood there and started to get a little bored so you went outside to the balcony and sat on the swing like chair it was freezing cold but you didn't really care it was really calming for you it started to rain but you still sat there until you heard a familiar voice. It was Jihoon (your crush) he sat next to you and smiled "What are you doing outside in the rain?" He asked you, you answered "Just bored....and I don't want to go back inside" He looked at you and smirked, "I don't like the party either" You start to shiver And He noticed it and puts his arms around you it was peaceful for a few minutes you and him close together you could hear his heart beating you felt warm he smiled and asked you "Would you m'lady like to dance?" You say, "I'm not an amazing dancer though" he grabbed your wrist and said "Don't worry I'll teach you" and you started dancing in the rain you wanted this moment to never end but when you finished dancing he looked into your eyes and said "Look y/n....I-I'm moving" you started to cry but he comforted you he looked at you "I'm sorry...I'll miss you baby" you hugged him really tight "I'll miss you to Jihoon" Since that moment you never had a crush on someone you were still hoping that he'd come back you tried moving on but you couldn't you have finished school,college,university but still nothing... Until one day you saw him in town you ran and Hugged him he was confused but when he noticed it was you he hugged you tight as ever you felt like the world stopped, you also felt like you found the piece you needed months have past and you have grown stronger together than ever you decided you need to tell him how you feel so you did it showed up that he feels the same way you were so happy.

I love you Baby!
I love you too Jihoon!