😍Kim Doyoung😍

Y/n's POV
Recently you have been feeling down Because your best friend left you and moved to other country Doyoung came up to you and asked you what's wrong and you told him, he looked deep into your eyes and smiled sincerely, he said "Hey it's okay I'll be your best friend then so you won't feel empty and down" You smiled at him and he smiled back. You felt safe and protected around him and you like that feeling the next few weeks you would spend you breaks talking to him and even talked to him till midnight calls. He really makes you happy and you felt like you are a princess when you're around him you are happier than you've ever been before. One day your school decided to hold a talent show you texted Doyoung because you both like dancing.

Signal detected       1:30 AM                   59%
                          Dongdongieee❤️

Doyoungie! Would you like to.
join me in the competition?

Oh hey y/n yes I would love to join you❤️ how about we discuss this tomorrow since we don't have classes tomorrow?

Sure! Just meet me in the usual cafe we always hangout after classes Thank you dongdongieee!

Anytime y/n! What time are we going to meet?

After lunch is that okay? Or Not?

Perfect! I'll see you tomorrow then!

Goodnight 💤

Goodnight sweet dreams 😘

☀️The next day☀️
You both finished talking about the things you'll do for the contest it's still early so you both decided to make the choreography so that you both could finish early. Time flies so fast it's time for the competition here you are standing behind the curtains backstage you felt nervous Doyoung saw that and he goes up to you and gives you a warm hug he holds you tightly like he's never going to let you go. He says he will always be there for you no matter what happens you started to feel emotional and a tear escaped you eyes but he wipes your tears off your cheeks and pecked your forehead. The MC called you both to perform

You guys won as a champion and you were both happy Doyoung hugged you tightly and jumped around because of happiness. After the competition Doyoung went home early after school has ended you texted him but he doesn't reply immediately like he usually does at night you received a text from him "Sory I'm busy don't text me." You sighed thinking if you did something wrong you started crying and you eventually fell asleep. The next at school everyone was looking at you and whispering things that you cannot hear Your BestFriend Ash came up to you running and told you "Come Quickly Y/n we have no time left" and with that she dragged me to the gymnasium a lot of people was there and I was standing in the middle of the gymnasium it was a bit dark but you could see something ahead of you it looks like a path way. You heard a guitar playing and you raised your head and saw Doyoung Singing a song he composed for you, You started crying and he looks at you from the stage at the end of the song he runs off to you and hugged you, you hugged him back never ever wanting to let go he releases the hug and kisses you on the forehead saying "I like you babygirl" You look up at him and his eyes twinkled and he smiles "I told you" he says you're confused "Told me what?"
"That everything will be alright as long as I'm here" He says. You can't help but notice that he's tearing up, and you say "Everything will be okay I promise as long as we are together love"