CHAPTER 2: BEACONS BERSERKER

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

NO ONE POV

It was the next morning at Beacon Academy. Asterios was awake before Ruby and Yang as usual. He sat up and saw Ruby and Yang hugging his Hair. He gently got them off and walked away and luckily he didn't step on anyone. He went to the boys locker room and saw showers. He took a shower and got dressed once he was done. He walked out and to his locker to get his Axes. He found his locker number and got his Axis. Then he walked out to the cliff and sat against a tree. He looked up at the sun and instantly looked away. He sat there waiting. Then he noticed a Butterfly landed on his nose. Then he heard footsteps and he saw Glynda. She looked at him and walked over to the edge. Then Asterios walked over and sat down next to her. She looked at him and saw his face right in front of hers.

Glynda: h-hello Mr. Rose

Asterios: ........ Pretty

She blushed and looked back out to the forest

Glynda: thank you Mr. Rose

He said nothing after that. After a while more students came. Asterios walked away from Glynda and over to one of the platforms. Soon enough Olivia came and saw all.the new students. Then one that stood out the most was Asterios. Glynda and Olivia started to explain how the Initiation will go about.

Olivia: For years you have all trained to become warriors and today your abilities will be Evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of Teams. Allows us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be assigned Teammates today.

Olivia: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So I suggest you find someone you work well with

When she said that Ruby and Yang looked at Asterios. Who was looking at a Butterfly that landed on his finger.

RY: *So cute*

Olivia: with that said; the person who you make eye contact with when you land is your partner for the next Four Years.

Hammer girl: SEE!? I TOLD YOU!

She startled the Butterfly and it flew away

Asterios: aw

Olivia: After you've partnered up make your way to the Northern End of the Forest you will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy any of it or you might die. You will be Monitored and Graded for.the duration of your Initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an Abandoned Temple at the end of the path containing several Relics. Each pair must retrieve a Relic and make it back to the cliff. We will then Regard that item as well as your Standing and Grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Ruby: Um miss?

Olivia: yes Ms. Rose?

Ruby: are you sure that these platforms are strong enough to launch my brother?

Olivia: Yes Ms. Rose. These platforms are able to launch a Two Ton Grimm.

Ruby: okay. Thanks

Olivia: good. Now then anymore Questions?

Blonde Boy: y-yeah Miss

Olivia: good