Twelve

I woke up in my All Might covered bedroom. It felt so much better to be back at my apartment and not in the lonely hospital room.

After kicking off my sheets, I sleepily rubbed my green eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. I got up and walked out of my bedroom, to be greeted with all my best friends yelling "SURPRISE!" all around my apartment.

My hands covered my mouth, "Oh my god, what is this?!" I asked my friends in shock and amazement. My apartment was decorated and there was a banner that read, 'Welcome Home, Izuku!'

"Your mom let us in! We wanted to throw you a party since you're now home from the hospital!" Uraraka beamed.

I smiled widely, "Thank you so much, guys!" I said.

"You might want to change your clothing," Ashido whispered, and my face turned bright pink. I was only wearing a t-shirt and green PJ shorts. I nodded and ran to my room quickly, and changed into a green hoodie and light blue skinny jeans.

I came back to my friends and started talking to everyone. I was happy that my friends did this for me. I was talking to Asui and Uraraka when I saw Todoroki by himself in the back. I told my two friends I would be back and I walked over to the red and white haired boy.

"Not having any fun?" I asked Todoroki.

Todoroki looked at me, "Parties aren't really my scene."

I slightly smirked, "So, you would have rathered stayed home instead of coming to hang with me?" I questioned my friend.

His eyes widened, "W-What?! No!-" He was trying very hard to explain to me.

"I'm joking!" I say to him, "calm down, Todoroki!" I smiled and softly giggled.

Todoroki breathed in deeply and looked at me with wide eyes, "Don't scare me like that, Midoriya!"

"I scared you?!" I asked him.

"Yes, you did! I thought I was going to get in trouble!" Todoroki told me.

I laughed harder, Todoroki was still looking at me with a somewhat shocked expression and I found it extremely funny. After a while, I finally calmed down, but I still had an amused smile on my freckled face.

The suddenly I grabbed his arm, "Midoriya, what are you doing?!" he asked, surprised.

"You're getting out of your corner and joining the rest of us!" I said while dragging him out of the back and into the party. He wasn't going to stay there the whole time at my house.

Todoroki just softly groaned as I pulled him into the party. We walked over to Iida and Uraraka.

"Wow, Deku. You got Todoroki out of his cave!" Uraraka smiled, which Todoroki frowned to.

"That's not funny," Todoroki told Uraraka.

I laughed softly, "I mean, It kinda is," I said with a small smile, and Todoroki playfully rolled his bi-colored eyes.

"Are you feeling better, Midoriya?" Iida asked me, fixing his square-framed glasses.

"Yeah, I am! Thanks for asking, Iida!" I smiled.

Iida was going to say something but then he saw Kaminari jogging over to Kirishima, and the boy with the blue hair yelled, "No running!" While doing that ninja-hand-chopping-thingy.

"I was jogging!" Kaminari protested.

"That's still running!" Iida told the living Pikachu.

The two boys got into an argument about running and I stood there with Todoroki and Uraraka, in silence. I love Iida, but he seriously needs to calm down and no be such a goody-two-shoes.