New Plan

"What the hell is that?" Harley asked herself as she heard various people screaming in fear. She quickly jumped over a gap between two buildings and peeked over the edge.

She noticed a view people covered in black clothes pointing their guns at a small group of teenagers while yelling at them.

"Stop crying you dumbasses and give us the damn phones!" A man with a red mask walked out from the shadows, giggling weirdly and stopping right in front of the biggest of the young men.

"Make us!" The guy growled but the red man grabbed the sides of his head, immediately twisting it around and breaking the man's neck.

A girl screamed as the lifeless body fell down on the ground. "We can do this the hard or the easy way. It's up to y'all." Red-guy laughed and every single one of the teenagers grabbed their phones and handed them over.

"Why do we always need to get rough before people play along?" Another man asked but suddenly something hit him in the face and knocked him out.

The man with the red mask looked around as all of his people fell down, causing the group of people to run away. "What the hell?"

Harley saw something on the rooftop across from her and realized it was Batman but there was someone with him. She looked closer and noticed Damian, the Bat's new Robin.

Batman walked over to the guy with the red mask and looked like he wanted to kill this man. "Give up and get back to Arkham!" Before using a batarang to knock him out as the man reached for another gun.

"Boring." Harley stood up and turned around but suddenly, someone ran past her in the shadows, making her follow the person with her eyes.

"I hardly think so!" The person yelled and giggled, throwing something at Robin and as Harley looked closer, she realized these were playing cards.

Batman immediately jumped in front of Robin, throwing the cards away but one cut his face. "How bad, I missed." The unknown man landed on his hands before putting his feet on the ground and standing up. "Or didn't I?" He laughed...familiar.

Harley's eyes moved to Batman who looked like he had trouble standing on his feet. "What the heeelllll..?" Batman growled, sounding like he was losing control over his voice.

"Just something special for you, I know you immunize yourself against so many things so I had to cook something special up." The way the man smiled let Harley's heart skip a beat.

Unable to stand any longer, Batman fell down, looking up at the man who dodged a batarang Damian threw at him. "Now that was rude, kiddo! Let a man finish a conversation once in a while."

"Back off, weirdo!" Robin yelled, running towards the man whose voice suddenly changed as he jumped over the boy with his hands behind his back and smiling, almost dancing around him to make fun of Damian who was missing him with every punch.

"Please, call me Black Seven. And I also have a surprise for you, hahaha!" He reached into his sleeve, pulling out a crowbar and making both, Harley and Damian gasp. "Aw. Where's your confidence now, boy blunder?" Black Seven started laughing harder and walked towards Robin who seemed like he couldn't move.

Indeed, Harley saw a tiny cut on Damian's neck, barely noticeable. "But I'll talk to ya in a minute, 'kay?" Black Seven played with the crowbar and walked over to Batman, starting to whisper something Harley couldn't hear from the distance between her and the three people down there.

Not even able to see the guy's face, Harley decided to jump down the building, landing on her feet and walking over to Black Seven, making him stand up and facing Harley with big, blue eyes.

"Well, hello there!" He greeted Harley with a smile, placing the crowbar on Batman's back and leaning against it. "What brings a pretty woman like you out at this time of tah night?"

Harley smiled as her eyes moved to Damian who slowly walked towards Black Seven, obviously having trouble to move at all but managed to grab a rope.

Black Seven immediately turned around to Robin, hitting him in the face with his crowbar and pulling out a stun gun from his black leather coat. "I thought I toldcha not tah disturb a conversation!"

He pushed the gun against Damian's throat and electrocuted him, making him twitch and scream with Batman growling as if he tried to yell something. Harley quickly jumped up and down, giggling like a little girl.

"Yay! I wanna try, too!" Something about this man made her feel happy and she quickly ran up to him, staring at Robin who whimpered and twitched with blood dropping out of his mouth.

After he put the stun gun back into his coat, Black Seven turned around to Harley and tilted his head, smiling at her, twisting the crowbar in his right hand. "Maybe another time. But I was actually searching for you and hoped we could meet up at a better time." He suddenly looked aside, whispering something and Harley listened carefully.

"What's your problem now? ...well...just one time? Pleeease! ......fine. But what if I'm...alright!!" Black Seven turned his head around to Harley again and sighed. "Well, forget that other part, I wanted tah ask ya a thing or two, couldcha come to this hideout tomorrow?" He handed Harley a piece of paper with an address on it.

Harley looked at it and nodded. "Yeah, sure. See ya there!" She turned around and ran down the streets, leaving Black Seven staring after her before turning around to Damien.

"What the hell was that?" The voice in his head asked as Black Seven picked Robin up and walked over to his car.

"Same question goes to you, crazy man." He threw Damian on the backseats and started the car after getting in himself. "You didn't say she would be that cute."

Black Seven giggled, but the voice of his other self sounded not as happy. "Hey, focus! When Batman can move again and you're not off the streets, we'll spend the rest of your days at Arkham."

"Yah, alright. Our henchmen will handle him, no worries." He laughed darker and narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, I'm not worried about the Bat. Not at all."

"Good." Black Seven stopped the car, calling three henchmen over to take care of Damien. "Put him to Nightwing, hood-guy and cat-lady."

"Hurry up, we are on a schedule." Black Seven nodded, feeling his body getting numb again as his other half took control over it again.

"Why did you tell her where our hideout is? I know you're insane but I didn't know you were also retarded."

"Think 'bout it. Ya need her to talk about what she's on 'bout and I just like her." Black Seven knew he was playing with death by saying that but he enjoyed danger.

Without answering, Black Seven's other half put on black gloves made of leather and grabbed the crowbar from a nearby drawing desk. "This will be fun, hehe!"

"Aw, c'mon. I wanted to introduce dat boy to our lil tradition." Black Seven said disappointed.

"Nah, maybe next time. But you may watch. This'll not be the last time I'm gonna catch a robin. There's still one out there, though."

Black Seven was disappointed. "Fine. But it's been a while since I was in charge ovah a game night, y'know. I miss tah blood on my hands."

"We all do. When we get the other bird-brain, you're free to do what I'm about to do, just don't kill him. We still need the robins for our little party with The Bat." Black Seven's other self giggled with his usual big smile before leaving the hideout.