Chapter 1- Application Acceptance

~*Jack's POV*~

About 3 weeks ago I sent my resume to the Freddy Fazbenders company. Today I come in not as a customer, but as a new employee. I spent all of last night hyped up on adrenaline, this was my first job after all. Maybe I could get an actual house instead of living in an old apartment room and barely able to pay the rent with whatever money I could find lying around. 

I fix my bow tie and try and hide my collar. I never go anywhere without it, it makes me complete. But I wasn't ready for what I walked myself into.

As soon as I opened the doors to the entrance I was slammed into a hefty man rushing out and smelling like cigarettes. I looked back as he left, he was tall and round with a dark grey coat along with dark grey pants and black shoes. His hair is brushed back and completely grey, but in the middle of the waves was a large line of pink hair.

I brush my clothes off to try and look the best I could for my first day, I even brushed my hair for once. After I finish brushing off I walk inside only to see a tall man with a... phone for a head? I don't want it to seem like I'm questioning his appearance so I tried to look normal as I walk up to him.

"Hello sir, do you know where the owner of this restaurant is? He told me that I would see him here to help me through my first day on the job." I said, trying to sound as preppy as I could.

"Oh so you're the new employee! I can see why you requested an orange suit. Sorry about Henry there, he tries to take our money by making false reports... You're looking for the owner right? Well you're looking at em'." The tall phone man said. I think I turned rose when I heard that from embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry sir! I can't believe that I messed up so badly I don't deserve this job I should be fir-"

"Employee stop, I'm used to it. When Dave messed up he had a similar reaction. I'm not going to fire you. Come on, I will show you around to start your first day."

At the corner of my eye I saw a purple figure looking at me and the phone man.

I hope you enjoy the first chapter, I don't write a lot so I know if it doesn't sound right or if a small child wrote it. I'm the kind of person who tries and make things as short as possible.