Characters

Okay, before I even write this story I need to tell you some information about this.. assortment of characters.

Lets do the original canon DSAF characters

Jack Kennedy- Jack is a waiter who recently got hired to Freddy Fazbenders. He is addicted to drinking and has a collar on his neck to bond with black jack better. During the investigations, Jack has a sneaking suspicion that Dr. Henry Miller was the murderer due to their history together.

William (Dave Miller) Afton- Dave is also a waiter, in this AU he doesn't strangle kiddins anymore just to hang out with Jack more often. Though viewing Dr. Miller as a father figure still, he stopped seeing him and gets slightly annoyed to see the pink pig for blaming Jack for everything. He teaches Jack around and calls him 'Old Short' to poke fun at his height.

Steven (Phone Guy)- Steven owns the Freddy Fazbenders restaurant and it was successful enough to buy the company. So thats what he did. Now the contract is practically trash but he doesn't let the others know. Though he gets some free time, Steven uses it to look for other phone people and befriending them. The rotary phone has to put restrictions on Jack and Chris' drinking habits or he would have to restock the entire bar.

Dr. Henry Miller- Henry is ironically the health inspector. The health inspector in the game retired and he waltz his stumpy legs to the now open slot. He's only using the job to torcher everyone, mostly Jack. After a while Henry becomes wealthy from his cut of each of the areas he inspects and gains a huge smoking addiction as result.

Oscar- Oscars job is to pole dance at night for the ladies and sometimes the men too. After seeing Chris depressed in the corner drinking alone Oscar couldn't help but try to make him feel better. Or is that strange feelings for the camera?

Matthew (Matt) Virginia- Matt is still the only virgin but he takes care of the younger kids while the grown ups have fancy meals and strippers dressed as Faxes. So he doesn't run the prize corner anymore. Sad.

Peter (Phone Guy the sequel) Kennedy- Peter is the manager of the Fazbender restaurant. You can sometimes find him talking to Jack and Dee or just being in the security office, stalking the restaurant to find mischief. Peter's nonexistent blood stream is coffee, or any kind of caffeine heavy drink.

Now that the Original Characters are done. Lets move on to the fc's.

Susan (Inkwell) Rose- Susan is the cashier with a bad temper, which can be helpful for the entitled couples who think they're too rich to spend any money on their fair prices. She often gets requests to dance late in the nights by customers who have a buzz in their system. Susan also treats Chris as a little brother and gets art requests from her fellow employees.

Chris (Camera Man) Freshman- Chris is a bartender who joins Jack in drinking everything on the shelves. During his breaks he looks for his spirit, you know cause he needs it to live and stuff...He's doing a good job hiding the fact he is dying ever second and is in constant pain. Chris has grown to love and hate his job, mostly because Oscar gets all flirty with him. It weirds him out.

Player- Player is a waiter who appears later in the story. They are talented in dancing and juggling and is told to only to dance for patrons. But they will do a small juggle for customers if they treat them right. Even they don't know if they're a living thing or not.

Clara (Phone Gal) Greenwood- Clara was hired to work. And thats what she does. She has worked with so many different people that she is starting to forget he family. But she doesn't worry about that because she has to keep an eye on all of Henry's constant safely reports. She was hired to do this so the company wouldn't lose money unfairly. There were a couple close calls but she had it under control.

James Custard- James' the night guard who has to fend off haunted animatronics. The normal. But in the morning, James doesn't sleep. He looks for his body.