It happend again

I do not own naruto or any of the characters that will be mentioned or used in this story. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Language warning.

Noruto's P.O.V
Why, why does this keep happening to me?! After everything I have done to these people, I saved their lives for God's sake! And yet they still treat me like I'm nothing. A monster, they say under their breath but still load enough for me to hear, I hear everything. Everything they say, I hear. I'm not stupid, I just act dumb to make them see that I accept everything they expect from me, uselessness, dumbness, and high expectations for myself that ( they think ) I'm not going to achieve. But I will be Hokage. Or at least that's what I thought I would do, but the villagers have made it clear that they don't want me hear.I'll leave and never come back.
3rd person's P.O.V
Naruto was snapped out of his thoughts by a fist crashing into his gut. "STOP DAY DREAMING, you freak!" Said a shinobi with blonde hair. Rage practically tripping off his tongue. The shinobi landed a few more blows in various places, but Naruto didn't care, he never did. This was what his life was like sense the day he was born. He only had two friends, Sasuke Uchiha and Kurama. That's all he needed.
After years off getting the shit kicked out of his he learned to let it happen and not to fight back. It only made things worse. " Piece of shit." The shinobi said spitting on him. Leaving Naruto to lay there in some random ally in the village in his own blood. Than he blacked out.

Time skip to the next day
Naruto's P.O.V
When I woke up I was in a unfamiliar room in a unfamiliar house. "Where am I?" He question allowed. Thump thump thump. I hear somone coming. Creak. I hear a door open and see.

Cliff hanger gotcha. I'll update soon so don't worry. I feel like that was so bad. But feel free to tell me your opinions on who the person that came into the room Naruto was in.