*~Of Course~*

Taes big space had just come back to him as he realised what just happened. 

"R-Really?" I nodded and stood back up,

"Well, then I say... Of course" I smiled and brought him into a tight hug peppering his face in kisses.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Tae was refusing to put on his suit for Jin to him it was 'too tight'

Tae was refusing to put on his suit for Jin to him it was 'too tight'. So we called Yoongi.

"Hello, It's Yoongi let me in" The door was slowly unlocked by Jin,

"YOONIE!" Tae ran at the open door and hugged Yoongi.

"Ok, ok go get your suit" Tae nodded and ran off to go find it. He did try.

Yoongi bribed him to get dressed telling him that he will take Tae and Me out somewhere sometime.

On the other hand, I was panicking with RM about who should walk Tae down because we didn't want his parents too. Eventually, we decided on Yoongi.

"Hey, Yoongi I know your busy but could you possibly walk Tae down the aisle?" 

"YES YES OF COURSE BYE" He screamed then hung up.

"Right, that's done now Namjoon has everybody got their speeches" Namjoon checked and checked and checked then nodded.

"But his parents are coming and they don't have one" 

"Yes, yes ok... WAIT WHAT?!?" I screamed.

"Yes, they are coming ok"

"Yes ok just make sure nothing goes on between them ok?" Namjoon nodded and left.