*~Kim Jeong Gyu?~*

Taehyung had woke up in big space to hear people talking downstairs. Jungkook was making breakfast and Taehyungs brother was leaning on the counter talking to him. 

"Long time no see Jeong!" Jungkook put the food on a plate and hugged the boy.

"Yeah I know, Last time I saw you we were in high school. I heard you lived around so I came over, have you found someone yet?" Jungkook nodded,

"I am married to the most amazing person ever, Oh he's coming now" Jungkook went over to Taehyung, kissed his cheek and pulled him into the kitchen,

"Tae meet my friend-" Tae hyung put his hand over his mouth,

"Jeong!?" "Hyung!?" Jeong practically jumped and the boy, hugging and shedding tears."Oh Hyung, It's been hell without you. Eomma and Appa they-they"  

"Shh, I know. I missed you." Jungkook was watching the two hug and cry in confusion. 

All three sat on the sofa, Taehyung letting Jeong rest his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"So you know each other?" Jungkook broke the silence whilst playing with Taehyungs hair.

"Yeah, he's my brother and you'll be glad to know he's little and suffers from my parents as well."

Jeong climbed into Taehyung's lap and snuggled himself into Taehyung's chest. The older drew on the youngers back until he flinched. Taehyung lifted the boy's shirt up to see bruises. 

"Come on, Jeong lets get you cleaned" Taehyung stood up and held his hand out for the boy. "Kookie, Can you please get the bath ready while I undress him" Jungkook nodded, Kissed his husbands lips and went upstairs. Taehyung led the younger into his own room and helped him take his shirt off.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you" Once undressed, Taehyung then helped Jeong get into the bath and helped clean his back and face. "Stay here and play with Stuffles okay, Hyungie will be back in a minute" Jeong nodded and watched as his brother left the room.

Taehyung went straight to Jungkook and ate the food that was made. "Kookie, He has nowhere to go and no-one that loves him, I don't know what to do I can't just send him back to my parents. That's just...cruel" 

"HYUNGIE!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who followed as they ran upstairs. Taehyung picked him up out of the bath and wrapped a towel around him. "What's wrong Hun?"  The younger pointed towards his phone. On the phone was a message from Rico, Jeong's Ex who abused him. 

"Kookie, delete the contact now!" Jungkook did as he was told and took the phone away as well. "It's alright just tell me if he talks to you." Jeong nodded and lent his head on the boy's chest. "Tired" He yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

Taehyung got Jeong changed into a onesie and put him on his lap whilst Taehyung was leaning on Jungkook. "I'm sorry for this Kookie, I don't want him to be a problem but I love him, I really do" Jungkook smiled and kissed his head. "Let's put you two to bed, I bet you're tired" Jungkook picked up both of the boys and took them upstairs.