Chapter 3

"Y/n? Fuck. Shit. I can't. It's not real, Gerard. It's not real." He mumbles into his chest, shaking his head violently.

"Hey, hey. It ok." I said in an effort to calm him down. It can't be him though. He's dead.

"Can you take this off?" He said and looked over at me, snapping out of whatever trance he was in.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can..." I said looking away. I shouldn't be in here.

"Please, I just want to wipe my tears, brush my hair, I've been in this for months." He said facing me, eyes full of emotion. "I'm not crazy! Believe me Y/n, I'm just missing the light that was in my life." He begged and crawled so he was closer to me.

"You remember me?" I frowned.

"It- umm- Your name! It is.. written on your name tag!" He said stuttering.

"I guess. I'll have to put you back though. I wouldn't do this for anyone else." I said walking closer to him. He was kneeling on the floor so I knelt in front of him and started undoing the belts, cuffs and ties. I could feel him staring at me. I wrapped my arms around him to get the last bit. I could have cried. His aura, his warmth. Am I dreaming? I hesitated to lean back again. He stopped for a moment and looked at me. I looked at the floor but I could sense his eyes wondering around my face and body. He must recognise me if it's him. Is it really him? He suddenly jumped back into the corner and took the rest off himself.

He ripped it off himself and chucked it to the side. He clicked his arms, fingers, back and neck. I stood up and went to open the door, but it was locked.

I felt him standing behind me. Too close for comfort.

His hands grasped my shoulders and turned me around to face him. He pushed me against the door.

"Do you remember me y/n?" He said tilting his head to the side. His body pressed against mine. Hand grasped tight around my neck

"N-no" I struggled to speak.

"No?" He repeated. "Then let me remind you."