Chapter Six

Third Person POV

*knock knock knock* was the first thing Luisa heard once she got out of the shower. She slipped on her silk robe and tied it up before opening the door to her suite, outside the double doors waiting, was rose. With a pile of presents in her arms and more behind her blocking the hallway. Why? Oh yeah, Rosalies birthday. 

"c-come in?" Luisa said quietly moving out of the way for rose to come through the door with the pile of presents. Rose walked in quickly bringing them in and setting them down a little right to the door.

After a couple minutes, possible hundreds of gifts piled up near the door of Luisa's suite. Luisa checked on Rosalie, who was still asleep, before going back to her ex lover who had been waiting for Luisa. Luisa, still in her robe went to the main entry.

"So.." Luisa started before being cut off by rose.
"I know it's a little much. But I've missed so much of her life.." the redhead let out a small sigh as Luisa nodded and yawned.

"Look.. Rosalie isn't even awake and I'm not dressed.. do you mind?" She pointed to her room and rose nodded. Luisa smiled softly and walked to her room, she closed her door before taking off her robe and getting dressed and her makeup done. She went through her daily morning routine before leaving her room, smiling once again at rose before walking into Rosalie's room to get her ready for her birthday party.