4. Healer

Title: Healer (2015)

Episodes: 20

Genre: action, romance, comedy

Language : Korean

Channel: KBS

Description:
His occupation is a "night-messenger" and goes under the code name Healer. He does all kinds of errands for a generous amount of money.( at night as the name indicate) This guy eats danger for breakfast and can never show his face to anyone. He only dreams to save enough money to buy an island and so he can stay away from every human being. But life isn't that easy.

After being framed for murder healer disguised himself with another identity, pretending to be a pushover in a reporter firm while he secretly looks for evidence to clear his name. That was then fate didn't fail to surprise. Out of all people he ended up being the subordinate of Chae Youngsin, the woman he once had tailed and soon Destiny entangled the two people's life.

Review:
First of all, I love the push and pull love between the two main leads, cause he actually protects her in the shadows while pretending to be a coward next to her. While she also develops some feelings for her subordinate it doesn't get to mature, as Chae Youngsin can't forget about the man under the codename Healer, who saved her countless times. Despite not knowing his face she still have this big crush on him, and despite what rumours say as she stay firm with her believes of him being a good person.

The character and plot development is incredible and with every episode the author reveals bit by bit the story of the characters and build up an amazing flow, making one cherish every second. The tension is definitely well balanced and I can't help but keep watching every aired episode unable to save up any for later. (I was so relieved that it had up to 20 episode and not less!)

Could you imagine Chae Youngsin going to work in the shabbiest state, putting on a hat to cover the smell and the unwashed hair, while facing her long lost crush without knowing it?!

And then there is the male lead who pretends to be a weakling in front of her but and slowly with time starts to develop feeling for this weird woman with a strange habit of talking about dinosaurs when she is drunk and dance whenever she is depressed?

There is so many cute moments and it's not only about romance! It is super hilarious funny and if you are a veteran Kpop fan you'll recognise a lot of song medleys from my favourite singer the cyber-ahjumma!😉

This is definitely one of my favourite drama, one that I find super addiction. My username probably say it all...🤤

Summing up, this is a drama you should definitely watch, do yourself that favour 👽

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6/6

And here is a glimpse for the cast

Our male lead - healer

The one of a kind female lead - Chae Youngsin

Oh and Oh Sang Gung is also in it if you know her😱😱

⛔️⛔️NOT IMPORTANT ALERT ⛔️⛔️⛔️Oh! Super irrelevant fact🤓 it was after healer that I started being more into BTS, because one of the member reminded me of Healer, it doesn't takes a genius to know who right?

Oh! Super irrelevant fact🤓 it was after healer that I started being more into BTS, because one of the member reminded me of Healer, it doesn't takes a genius to know who right?