Steve, The Virgin

ik, Steve is Macho n all that, but I like the Idea of Steve being Bottom!!!!!

so for this chapter:

Pairing: Tony x Steve

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a while,Tony is trying to get Steve's attention. He likes Steve, but couldn't tell him. He sometimes couldn't believe himself that Him, Tony Stark; Iron Man can't express his feeling to someone.But Steve wasn't ordinary himself.

Tony's trying to leave clues but Steve didn't seem to get them at all. He was really innocent or....he was ignoring him. Even the avengers were getting the clues.

Steve never seemed to express his feeling. The only 'love relation' they knew about him was  about Peggy. and there is his best friend, for whom Steve even fought to Tony. (set is after 'Civil War' n avengers, Bucky r back together).

So, even Tony failed every time, he still has hope.

---

One day, Tony gathered all of his courage and went to Steve."hey Steve. Can I talk to u about something?" "..Yes, Sure", replied Steve, he was sitting on the couch, reading a book. Tony sat down beside him.

"Th-ere's something I need to u-u." 

"is everything okay?" Steve raised his eyebrow.

"yes. plz don't say anything before I tell everything." Tony stuttered.

"I....really like u, I wanna be with u. I wanted to tell u before but I didn't have the courage. I've feeling for u!"

Steve stared at him.

Tony thought he didn't like him. "i-it's okay if u dont have feeling for me...I've a meeting now. I've to go!!" Tony tried to get up n ran away. But Steve grabbed his shirt a little.

"plz, Tony. D-don't go way. Sit down plz" "I....I like u too.I've feeling for a long time, but couldn't tell u!"

Tony didn't say anything, just grabbed and kissed him. Steve was shocked at first, but then he gave in too. Tony's hand were everywhere on his body, exploring him. when they didn;t have any breath left, they pulled out. (I've have a hard time writhing smut)

Steve blushed at smiled at him. Tony returned the smile and kissed on his nose.

"hey, wanna watch some movie?" Tony asked. Steve nodded.

So, they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.Soon they fell asleep cuddling.

--

After sometime, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Wanda,Vision, Coulson and Fury came to the hall. They saw them. Steve had his head on Tony's chest and arms around his neck. Tony looked his arms around Steve's waist.

"heh, about time they got together!" Nat smiled looking at him.

Clint was about to click some pics to tease them later. Bruce said, "please don't disturbed them, Clint"

"Don't u dare to tease Steve, he's sensitive to this topic", Nat warned him. "bruh! okay! I wont tease him but Tony" Clint smirked.

Hearing noises, Tony n Steve eventually got up. Steve woke up n saw them. His cheeks were pink out of embracement.

"It's okay, Steve. We understand", Wanda smiled at him.

"we r happy for u", Nat hugged Steve n Tony.