From Steve to Stefani

tadaaa!!!! I'm back!!!

Pairing: not really

Steve was sleeping in room, the alarm clock buzzed. He opened his eyes n felt weird. His body felt different. He thought there was a heavy weight on his chest and his hair was longer too. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to check himself.

He went in front of mirror.

.

.

.

"What the.............aaaaa......................." He screamed at a high pitch. (He was at the Avengers' Tower n had soundproof rooms, so none could hear him)

He was a *she now! He turned into a GIRL!!!! The cloths which were tight last night, is now literally hanging on his (her) shoulder.  He thought how could this happen/ who did this?

n the first name that came to his mind was Loki.......

He walked quickly from his room.

---

Natasha and Clint was siting at the couch in the hall, chattering. Nat's gun was on the table.

"hey, Natasha? Can I borrow ur gun, please?" some girl asked him. The girl quickly placed the gun in her pocket and ran somewhere.

"sure" She didn't pay attention to the girl. wait..... there shouldn't be any girl expect herself present at the tower right now! Pepper n Wanda was out n she dint sound like them!

"who's that?" asked Clint. "I don't know" 

"and u gave ur gun to her! Wow!" He and Nat ran after her.

"but she was hot, wasn't she?" Clint smirked.

Nat smashed his head.

"ow!!!!!"

.

.

.

Steve, getting the gun, ran towards Loki's room. sHE opened his room's door.

"Hey, who r u? how did u get in-"

'The girl' went up to him n grabbed his shirt n literally pulled him up.

Before Loki could say anything, she busted out,"WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO ME!!!?!!?!

"I-I didn't do anything!!!! I don't even know u!!!", Loki tried to get away from her grip.

"Wow!!! she's a  beauty with strength!!!", Clint whistled at her. Nat rolled her eyes,"Lets help Loki first"

"sure"

Nat n Clint tried to release him from the stranger.

"Plz ma'am, release him!" said Clint.

"No, Clint! This God is gonna be killed by me today!"

"how do u know my name??"

"what did he do? tell us! Then we can help u" said Natasha.

BUT the girl didn't listen to them.

JARVIS informed Thor who was present at the tower (Tony was out) that someone trying to kill Loki"

"Why r u hurting my brother, miss?"  Thor came n helped his brother. Thor tried to help, but she's not gonna listen by talking. So he grabbed her waist n picked her up.

"WAIT!!! Thor, let me go!!"

"no, miss. Not, until u calm down".

She tried to help herself, but Thor was no ordinary man.

After a while, She gave up," okay, I'm calm now! Let me go" 

"U sure?" asked Nat.

"Yeah"

.

.

.

They all went to the hallroom. 

"So, now, tell us who u r plz"

"u didn't recognize me?"
"No, ma'am. We don't know who u r!"

"I'm Steve!!!! u seriously didn't recognize me!?!"

"U mean Steve Rogers?!"

"yes"

"CAPTAIN/ STEVE/STEVEN/SON OF ROGERS!!!?????!!!!" Everyone was dumbfounded expect Loki n Thor.

" what's the proof?" asked Nat.

"I know what happened in Budapest". Steve replied. "come here" Steve whispered something in her ears.

"......She's Steve"

"But how?" Clint was confused.

"I don't know. I all know is: I woke up like this" Steve said annoyingly.

Steve eyed Loki.

"but I didn't do anything!!" Loki protested.

"Oh! Yeah? Then did I turn to a girl then?" 

"I donno know.......Wait a minute!!!! by any chance did u any apple from this kitchen cabinet which was really red n beautiful?" Loki questioned her.

"hmm.....yes! Yesterday I did!!!" Steve replied. "but why?"

Loki sighed," It was a magical apple.....I used a spell on that for practicing"

"IS THAT WHY I'M A GIRL NOW?" 

"yea"

"OHMYFREAKINGGOD!! HOW THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO GET BACK NOW!!???!"

"...I don't know. I never used the spell before"

Steve began to panic now.

"Waoh! Cap, calm down" Clint said.

"Yeah, Steven, u should get some rest. Loki n I will look for solution" Thor said.

"Lets go, Steve. Let me get u some cloths now" Nat stood up from the couch and took Steve with her.

Steve sighed.

.

.

.

.

on, her way, Tony just returned to the tower.

"hey, guys!"

He saw the new girl. "Wow! What a beauty!" "what's ur name, sweetheart?" Tony whistled at her.

She held out gun n shot at Tony, Not really at Tony, beside him. She knew where to shoot.

"WTF!" Tony looked shocked.

Clint, Thor n Loki chuckled at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 THAT'S ALL