𝟐

KEIRA COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS actually feeling the plants on her fingers, the warm of the sun against her toned skin and the fresh air of Earth

KEIRA COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS actually feeling the plants on her fingers, the warm of the sun against her toned skin and the fresh air of Earth. Everything was just so perfect that she thought she was dreaming. They hadn't died during the landing, they were on Earth and they weren't going to be floated because there was no authority between them. In some way, that made Keira feel free but worried at the same time. After being locked up in a cell for one year, the feeling of freedom was like a need for all of them. And she didn't know what those delinquents were capable of when they were given freedom. Luckily, there had been no problems since everyone was cheering and running uncontrollably through the forest surrounding the dropship.

Well, everyone except a blonde girl who was talking with the Chancellor's son, Wells Jaha. Keira furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of the dark skinned boy. He definitely didn't look like the type of person who breaks the law and ends up in a dropship going down to Earth.

The blonde was looking at a map with a expression of worry and then Keira understood that something was wrong. So she left Miller wandering around the forest and approached them.

"Where's you learn to do that?" Wells asked the blonde when he saw the traced line over the map. The girl didn't answer and that was enough for Wells "Your father"

Keira then realized that the two knew each other and then felt a bit out of place next to them. There was so much tension between them that they hadn't noticed the brunette standing there with them until she spoke.

"Anything wrong?"

Both of them turned to face her and Keira smiled softly, trying to get rid of all the tension between them. They sure had a lot to talk about.

"The Ark dropped us in the wrong mountain" the blonde answered letting her see the map and pointing at where they were supposed to land.

"Perfect," Keira mumbled sarcastically. Her eyes traveled from the map to the forest around them. "How can we get there?"

"Well, there's-" she started speaking, only to be cut off by Jasper, the boy who was sitting next to Keira in the dropship.

"They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer" he assured while smirked flirty towards Blondie. Keira smiled at him, his attempts of flirting were adorable. However, the famous Wells Jaha who was standing next to her, thought otherwise and pushed him back.

"Do you mind?" he asked him. Keira caught a glimpse of jealousy in his voice and she looked at Blondie. So that's why Wells was on Earth, uh?

"Whoa-" Jasper raised his hands. He was only trying to make a joke and maybe start talking with them.

"Back off, he's with us"

Keira's whole body tensed at that voice, John Murphy was walking towards them with his casual group of followers behind him. Murphy and she were not exactly what you could say friends. The boy was a dick and she had had to spend all Earth Skills class next to him. Needless to say it didn't end up well.