What is going on

Hetty's pov:
Today was a good day, no cases and all the agents do their paperwork! And that without any complaints, which is pretty rare! That was until a cellphone went of. Looking disapprovingly to my agents. My mood instantly switches when I see it was Mr. Callens and the slight panic in his eyes. Getting up and walking towards the bullpen, trying to listen into his conversation but it's not a language that I speak nor understand. Which just makes me even more suspicious! Mr. Callen never has any secrets not from me and not from the team, so what's going on!? Suddenly he flips his bag on the table searching for something important it seems. Just as I went to put my arm on his shoulder, he seems to have found whatever he was looking for and sprints up to ops. After some yelling Ms. Jones and Mr. Beale ran out the ops looking completely lost and Mr. Beale slightly scared. Before I could make my way up Ms. Blye and Mr. Deeks come out of the room also. „What is going on?!" I asked all off them at once. As no one answers my question I try again. „What is going on!? I want answers!! Now!!!" they look from one to the other without saying a word. Pissed at what ever is going on and slightly scared for Mr. Callen I went up to get into ops myself. Instead of the swoosh that indicates the door opener it stays closed. Knocking on the door also was no help. I turned around and looked at Ms. Jones and Mr. Beale. „can you hack the security cameras in there? Or find out what they are looking at?" nodding their heads they instantly get to work. Only a minute later they give me their iPods with the live footage from within ops. On the screen there is a young women with her hands cuffed together and a slight cut on the head. Who is that? And why would Mr. Callen act like that? We often have such situations so why is he acting like that? And who was the one calling him? Suddenly the women sat up and looked straight at the camera it seems. Then she turns around for a minute before she looked back up but her hands are free now. She smiles at the camera and sign something. This goes on some time and I lost my last bit of patience and start hammering on the door! Suddenly it opens and Mr. Callen gives me his mark and gun before heading down. I want to yell after him when Mr. Hanna hands me his gun and mark also. He shook his head at me sadly and ran after Mr. Callen.  While the rest of the team ran after them, I know that wouldn't be helpful at the moment. Heading into the ops looking for anything they might have left. On the middle of the desk lays a tracker. What is going on? Did Mr. Callen know that young women? If he does, why doesn't she know her!? The only one he would trust apart from her would be Gibbs, well as far as she knows! „Mr. Beale! Call director Vance!" not long after, the video call stands and Leon is on the screen. „To what do i owe the pleasure Hetty?" „Leon? Do you know where Mr. Gibbs is?" he just shook his head before looking back up at the screen. „He apparently ran out of the office without saying anything to anyone. What is going on? How did you know of it? Mr Callen?" taking a deep breath I tell Mr. Beale to show the footage of the video with the young women we saw earlier. „Mr. Callen with Mr. Hanna left not long after they saw that video. Might I add, before they got up to ops Mr. Callen got a phone call, I suspect from Gibbs." „Hetty, it wasn't a video. It is a live footage. I got the link." while talking he already pulls up the footage. „Do you know that young women?" Leon just shook his head. „No, but if she was using sign language before, maybe Ms. Sciuto can translate. I am calling her right away." not long after the bubbly young Ms. Sciuto enters his office. After Leon tells her they need her for translation she turns to the screen. Suddenly her eyes go big and glassy. „Where is she?" I looked shocked at her. „Do you know who she is Ms. Sciuto?" she shook herself out of her shocked state before answering me. „No! I don't know her!" I don't believe her obvious lie, and neither does Leon. „Ms. Sciuto who is that women!? And might I remind you that you have to answer, that's an order!" Leon's voice booms trough the speakers. „I promised to never tell anyone and I'm gonna keep that promise! So either fire me or tell me what I should translate. Your choice!" she states quit firmly. Leon looks at her like she grew a second head, but we don't have time for that nonsense so I interrupt before more time goes to waste. „We don't have enough time at the moment Leon! We need to know what is going on and what was being said! So Ms. Sciuto what does that young women say?" 5 minutes later we at least know half the conversation between Mr. Callen and that women. I don't know why but she seems familiar...but where from? Ms. Jones still try's to find Mr. Hanna's car on the traffic cameras and when she finally found it we were all really shocked. Out of Mr. Callens House comes Mr. Callen with a wild look and a weapon arsenal as if he goes of to war. „Follow his every move Ms. Jones! Don't let him slip through any blind spots!" I tell her while fishing out my phone to call Mr. Callen. It however goes straight to voicemail. „Bollocks" what are you doing Mr. Callen!? Why wouldn't you let me help? Who is that women?