The next day

Liz's pov:
Waking up from hearing someone talking I open my eyes only to close them right away since it's way to bright in here. „It's ok Love, I dimmed the light a bit. You can open your eyes again." Cal says softly. Trying to open my eyes again I have to blink some time to fully get my surroundings cleared. Dad sat with Abby at the small table not far from the bed while Cal is sitting on the bed with me. „Good Morning sweetheart." dad says and comes over to me. He softly kisses my forehead and hugs me before stepping back a bit. „How are you feeling today? Do you feel any pain?" he asks concerned. Smiling at him, I tell him that I'm fine and only feel a slight pain but that's fine. When he went back to the desk a doctor came into the room. He looks kind of strange to be honest. Seems like Callen and dad also pick up the strange vibe that is coming off of him. „Who are you?" dad asks in his you, better fucking answer the question, voice. Normally he only uses that tone during his interrogations. He doesn't answer, no instead he pulls out a gun and points it right at me. „It took me a long time to find you and now it's time that you go to hell just like your worthless parents!" he says with a sinister glint in his eyes. Suddenly everything goes so fast. The „doctor" on the floor, dad on top of him, Callen has his gun pointed at him and Abby suddenly by my side. After putting handcuffs on the man Callen calls Hetty so someone will come and pick him up. While waiting dad presses out all the information of him that might be useful. Not long after Hetty with Granger come to get Stepan. Seeing Granger again puts a huge smile on my face! He was one of my bosses at my last tours while being in the NAVY. When he finally looks my way to get the details of what happened his face lit up as well. „Elizabeth! How are you? I thought you moved back to Washington!" the rest of the room looked at us like we were crazy! Dad seems to understand the quickest from where we know each other. „So you are the Owen she told me about!?" he asked shocked. „Wait how do you guys know her? Was she in one of your cases? Why wasn't I informed Hetty?!" Owen asks frustrated. Not being able to hold back any longer I started to laugh, which trough them of even more. Shaking my head and taking some deep breath before telling them what is going on and why I know who. After that was cleared up, Stepan had been picked up long before from another NCIS team. Owen still can't believe that Gibbs is my dad and if that isn't bad enough Callen my fiancé. His words not mine! „How comes that I haven't heard of any of your missions with young Ms. Gibbs?" Hetty wants to know from Owen after everything got a bit cleared up. „It was a secret mission. Our team officially didn't existed and after Elizabeth told me that she is going to leave the NAVY I made sure that our operation details weren't found by anyone. You could say I made sure they got lost, after they have gotten blacked out." he tells us with a smirk. Dad shakes his hand thanking him for always having my back while on the missions and for helping me to not be found after leaving the Navy. „To be honest, I think she safed me a few times more than I her. Looks like you teached her really well." he replied still with his sly smirk on his lips. Then Hetty came to me to officially introduce herself to me. „You know, maybe Mr. Callen should also wear a nurse outfit around here. I think that would only be fair!" she tells me smiling. The whole room erupts in laughter at Cal's terrified look. „Don't worry Cal, I think you would look really cute as a nurse." I whisper in his ear so no one could hear. „Not as cute as you." he tells me before kissing my lips. When my stomach rumbles dad gets out to find a doctor to ask if I could eat and if than what I was allowed to eat. „Does anyone know how long I have to stay here? I really hate hospitals!" looks like they ignore my serious question and start laughing again. „You are way to much like Callen!" Owen tells me with a glint in his eyes. I just roll my eyes at him for that statement. He knows perfectly well that I always hated hospitals! When dad came back with a cup from his favorite coffee shop and a really big bag with the same logo on it, i really hope he got me some scones! With a soft smile he steps to me, pulls out the little table that now goes over the bed and puts the bag down. Without a word I open it and smile wildly at him. Pulling out the hot cocoa and a bag of scones I feel like i'm in heaven!! „Thanks dad! You are the best!!" i tell him and kiss his cheek in thanks. Taking the bag of my makeshift table, he hands out the rest of the hot beverages and something to eat for Cal, Abby and himself. When the doctor from yesterday comes in to check on me I ask him how long he think I have to stay in the hospital. Smiling slightly, he explains to me that my dad already arranged that I could leave in five days. But only if I stay stabil and promise to come for check-ups every week. Thanking him for the information and also thanking dad for making sure I don't have to stay here longer then necessary. I suddenly feel tired again. Seems that all those medications are wearing me out. Listing to the banter between everyone in the room I drift off to sleep.

Gibbs pov:
While Liz was still asleep when we came to visit her this morning, G was already up and moving. Hugging one another and talking about yesterday's events. Abby went over to sit with Liz, talking quietly to her sleeping form. When G told me about how he talked with Hetty yesterday after we left, I really am not surprised. The two of them have quite a special bond that's for sure. I know he always felt bad for not telling her about Liz and I really hope that it won't break their bond or trust to one another. He also told me what she said about Leon. I have to admit that I believe that he didn't mean it, but at that time it just hurt. I really thought after all those years he would understand, that we are friends and he would know that family comes before anything. G's and my team made their position clear by quitting as well. Never would I of thought, that they would do that. Looking back thought I know why they did it. It's because we all are a family, maybe not by blood but still. Whenever anyone was in trouble the whole team was there! Whatever the time or the matter! I guess I should talk with Leon about the incident, maybe clear up the misunderstanding between us. After all, I can't allow everyone to quit because of me. But not today or in the next 5 days, the next week is only for family!