Intro

"Violet get up , your gonna be late"said her mom in a loud voice while she knocked on the brown door .

"Im up " she screamed annoyed."why do moms make a big deal out off everything gosh " she said as she she threw a pillow and lazy put her legs out the bed. She lifted herself and like a zombie walked to the dirty basket of clothes grabbing a shirt with" Jimin" name on it and some dark blue jeans.

She sprayed some perfume so she wouldn't have to take a shower since it was late.

Finally woman, you're 14 for goodness sake,grow up"said her momma she wash some dishes while Violet pass by to get her school stuff ready and grab some milk and a toast.

Violets mom rinsed her hands and walked to the door a little behind Violet.Violet open the red SUV door and got in and put her seat belt on.The mom turned on the car and left to school.

"You better get your grades up or I'm gone have to ground you" she said as she drove to school.

"Yes mom i will " she said in an annoyed voice as looked to her feed on Twitter.

"Don't talk to your mother that way, have respect"said her mother angry slamming her hand on the steering wheel.

"Okay sorry mom "she said more brightly and a smile as she looked out the window.

"NOW YOUR JUST GIVING ME ATTITUDE"she screamed as she raised her hand at her but didn't hit her.

Violet saw they got to school and sighed in relieve to get out the car.She opened the door fast and closed without her mom saying nothing.Her mom always screamed at her,she was sad enough about her life and with this just made it worst specially when it happened in the morning.

Violet was in a hurry as she got off the car to her class "Im gone be late nooo " she said running .She jump through the stairs  and turned around and suddenly crashed with someone.

"Hey wat-"she stood dumb founded and blushed as she saw her crush Yagi in front of her.

" Are you alright" he said worried stretching a hand.Violet nodded as she let him help pull her self up.

Yagi touched her face gently " Good it seems your okay " he smiled.Violet could die happily from just that.Yagi brushed his clothes from any dust that might of been in his clothes do to the fall.

A red tomato Violet stood there quickly grabbed her things  and started to walk away when she heard him"Hey tori" he screamed.

Violet turned around and slowly approached him with her face red as lava."Y-y-ye-ah?"she stuttered.

" You forgot this"said yagi handing a box with pink and gray color as he smiled at her while he walked to closer.

Violet  grabbed the box quickly and speed away.She could faint right now, out of the things that could of fallen , it had to be that." Why this" she mentally cried."my pads " she said screaming internally