the roxy

So we saw Ross and Laura reunite at the Roxy! But...what actually happened in real life? We shall never know.

But we can always write a version of it ;)

Laura's pov:

"What did you want?" Thomas gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes pointing at my glasses that I'd left on the table.

I mean I could go get them myself, but I was really well-cuddled in my blanket on the couch and i had a book on my hands. I didn't believe that if I got up now I'd find this comfortable of a position ever again.

"Oh you want the glass of water?" he raised an eyebrow touching the glass of water next to the glasses.

I shook my head and huffed very clearly pointing at my glasses.

Yes, if you were wondering I was on vocal rest. Today was my last day, and I was dying to speak.

"A tissue?" he playfully smiled taking the box of tissues on the other side of the glasses giving it to me.

I looked at the box and then hit his side with it glaring at him.

He was very clearly profiting of the fact that I couldn't speak to make fun of me, and I was not appriciatful of that.

He jumped raising his hands up "Alright alright here's your glasses grumpy"

I took the glasses form him and gave him an obvious side eye, before I opened my book.

I didn't turn to look at him again but I knew he was playfully smiling at me again. And I knew exactly what came next.

Which was him jumping on the sofa and taking me under him. My book fell down and my glasses long forgotten. The blanket twisted in between our legs.

I looked up at him and he didn't give me any time but started kissing me, and I of course kissed back.

We ended up making out for a few minutes before I heard the door and then Vannesa's voice

"Hey La- jesus get a room!" she squealed and I laughed as I pushed Thomas off of me.

"You can open your eyes now" Thomas laughed speaking in that australian accent i love so much, and lowering the hand she had raised in front of her eyes. She rolled her eyes at him.

Hey, at least we were both properly clothed. It could've been way worse.

I wanted to say something so i got up and took my iPad so i could type my sentence into google transale and have it talk for me.

"I got a whole condo for this Vannesa.And somehow you still manage to cockblock" the robotic voice said as i pressed the microphone icon and i smiled innocently at my sister.

"Just my luck I guess" she gave me a sarcastic smile and i giggled.

"Look I wanted to say someth-" Vannesa started to talk but my phone rung.

I motioned for her to hold up with my pointing finger and picked up my phone as I hear her groan.

I didn't bother to check who it was and just answered.

"Hey Laura"

I knew that voice. This was Ross! But why was he calling me?

Me and Ross were good friends but our lack of keeping in touch separated us a bit. After Austin and Ally was over, we all drifted apart as a cast, which of course was expected.

But I did see Calum and Raini more.

And Ross....well he's a different story.

"R-" i quickly shut my mouth realizing i almost said his name.