When you were born ~Tony Stark

Okay,  here we go.
*Unedited*

You were born in a drug and alcohol ridden apartment. You mother tried to raise you properly out of the life of crime. However,  she couldn't. 

She did the thing no parent wants to have to do, she put you into the system.  She herself was in the system from a young age and would never wish that life on anyone. But she was told they had already found you an amazing home where you would be comfortable. 

She took the opportunity not knowing when it would possible again. 

It broke her heart to give you up but she knew you would have a better life with the Starks and their teenage son.

Someone for you to look up to.

*Time jump* *Tony's POV*

When my mom called me into the living room right before I was leaving,  I thought it was just another intervention to stop my "reckless lifestyle". Adopting a baby was definitely not what I was expecting. They said I had to get my life together for the baby,  I was (her?) Rollmodel.

The baby had been with us for three weeks when they had to go on a business trip and left me to take care of her.  Seriously,  they are billionaires and they can't even get a baby sitter.

It was a shock when I found out they had died,  all I wanted to do was drink and live in self-pity. But (y/n) wouldn't let me do that.  I had to stay strong for her. 

I was the only stable in her life and I wouldn't leave her like both sets of parents did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay,  that is really bad.  But I think I'm getting better!

Please let me know what your thoughts are. 

~Winter