School

I woke up about 7 am, and went downstairs my mom told me to shower and get dressed, because she was taking me to the school to sign up, and that I was possibly starting today, I shrieked and smiled, "YES! I'M SO EXCITED!!" I run upstairs, shower, get dressed, do my hair and makeup. I run downstairs grab my phone and grab my school stuff. "I'm ready!" I run outside to the car and get in the passenger side. My mom comes out and we drive to the school, we get out and walk in, we walk to the principals office, and my mom starts signing me up, before she starts the principal calls some guy down to the office, when he walks in I smile at him 'He's hot'  I think to myself, he was tall with dark hair, he had pretty blue eyes his hair was short but you could tell he used gel to spike the front. "Hi, I'm Rebecca." I say reaching my hand out to him. "Hello Rebecca, my names Austin, you have a very beautiful name." I blush and smile "Thank you." The principal smiles at Austin "Austin why don't you show Rebecca around while her mother and I get her signed up?" Austin smirks "Sure thing Mr. Smith." Austin walks out of the office and I follow him, first he shows me the library, the music rooms, the English classes, the math classes, the art rooms, the computer lab, the chemistry, and biology classrooms, he shows me the cafeteria, the gym, the pool. He shows me the lockers, we had outside and he props the door open with a rock, he shows me the track, football field, soccer field, then we go back inside he kicks the rock and shuts the door. He shows me the locations of the bathrooms and we head back to the office, where he shows me the nurses room, the vice principals office, the counselors, and then we go back to the principals office. The principal hands me my schedule and smiles "You start today" I smile back "Yes!!" I look at my schedule, Austin who is standing behind me looks at my schedule " We have every class together!" I smile "Sweet!" I tell my mom I love her and Austin and I walk to my locker I put my stuff in my locker, and we walk to class. I think to myself ' What am I feeling? Do I like Austin? Yeah he's hot, but we just met..."  "Hey whats your number?" He says interrupting my thoughts. I give him my number and we head to class. I SUPRISINGLY MADE IT THROUGH MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!