Chapter 4

Watch the grammar
Couldn't be bothered to check over it..

As days turned into weeks Bing and Google had become closer, they were best friends by now and were kinda flirty. Bing would sit in Google's lap and then he would squeeze Bing's thigh, making him blush a dark red every time he did it. Google kinda forgot about how he hated love and he started to feel it.. One night the two androids where going to bed after they had drank a couple of cans of beer, "Googleeee.. I need help undressing.." Bing slurred, being the drunkest, but Google just chuckled and helped thinking it was nothing wrong with that. After he helped him undressing he got unchanged also and laughed in bed next to Bing humming a soft tune.

"It's cold..." Mumbled Bing getting closer to Google, "It's not that bad.." He said pulling Bing closer and feeling up his sides. They then looked at each other and their faces slowly got closer, "W-Wait.." Google sighed, Bing looking at him confused, "What is it..?", "Are you sure you're not just drunk..?" Google said, "Well I am.. But.. I'm not joking about this.. And I'm pretty sure I'll remember this night.." Bing smiled as he kissed Google, both of them holding each other. They pulled away panting and blushing slightly, Bing then straddled the bigger android and smirked "Changed your mind about love I'm guessing?~" Google nodded and instantly turned dominant, grabbing him by the hair and pulling, "Mmm.. You're so adorable like this~" He growled, spanking him, creating Bing moan softly. They started making out roughly, letting out small grunts and moans.

As time flew by both of their boxers where off, Bing layer next to Google while he jerked the small Android off, "Cute little kitten~ You're so needy right now aren't you?~ Do you want daddy to fuck you so hard that you isn't be able to walk in days?~" He teased, licking up Bing's neck, making him moan louder, "Y-yes Daddy~ P-please~" Google smirked loving to be in control, "Indeed~" Right after that he lifted Bing's leg up and thrusted into him, biting down on his shoulder, "Daddy!!!~" Bing yelled out, wiggling up against him. Google grunted and growled whispering things into Bing's ear, making him shiver.

Google pulled out and laid down, pulling Bing onto his lap, "Ride daddies fat cock kitten~" Bing obeyed and did as told, bouncing up and down, moaning very submissively, "Daddy! P-please fill me up with your cum!!" He whined. Google dug his nails into Bing's skin leaving small marks and making him bleed a little, but Bing didn't really notice as he could only focus on the pleasure. "B-baby~.." Google mumbled, "I-I'm gonna cum!~" As soon as he said that, he thrusted deep inside Bing, cumming a load out, both of them moaned as loud as they could, while holding each other's hands. Bing collapsed next to Google and they cuddled, "I love you Bing.." Google said out clearly, "I love you to Googs.." Bing smiled, "But we have to clean up tomorrow we also should tell Séan and Mark straight away when they come back home.." Bing nodded, agreeing with Google as they both drifted off to sleep, finally in love..

DA END-

Thank you for reading this! I'm sorry I was pretty slow releasing some chapters but the last ones where quicker so I guess that's good? But yeah, thank you again!!

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW FANFIC SO- THIS TIME IT MIGHT WON'T TAKE AS LONG TO START-