~Obi-Wan Gif Imagine~ (C)

You and Obi-Wan had been at the height of your relationship the day he decided to take Anakin on as his padawan - which was also the day you were called to Kamino to help with the creation of Jango Fett's clones

You and Obi-Wan had been at the height of your relationship the day he decided to take Anakin on as his padawan - which was also the day you were called to Kamino to help with the creation of Jango Fett's clones. It was a secret assignment, one you couldn't even tell Obi, so you left late one night without being able to tell him goodbye. Obi had looked for you for a while until he finally gave up hope on finding you. And, until one day he walked into the clone creation center on Kamino only to have you greet him at the door.

Obi pulled his hood down to reveal his wet and matted hair, his mouth slightly agape with shock. "(Y/n)?"

"Obi..." you hesitated, wanting to run into his arms but unsure if he'd let you after how you'd left him. The only thing you could think to say was a comment on his newly-grown beard and the fact that his hair has gotten longer. "You've changed."

His bright blue eyes continued to gaze at you, and you thought he was going to turn around and walk away until he suddenly rushed up to you and flung his arms around you. His voice sounded on the verge of tears as he spoke. "I looked for you for years, and I couldn't find you, and I cried every night - "

"Obi, I'm here," you managed to say between tears of your own. "I'm here and I still love you and I don't ever want to leave you again."

A/N: Sorry if it's terrible but I'm really not used to writing Star Wars stuff. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. ~Clair Lynn (Hooked13)