sixteen。

WARNINGS

WARNINGS.
none.

Jeongguk was terrified, to say the least. He'd never had a hook up before, he's never been a fan of fucking someone for fun, he doesn't know what's changed and he isn't sure if he likes it or not. His hands were getting clammy as he received a message from Taehyung - as he learnt - saying he was close.

Right, it's just a quick fuck. No need to worry. Jeongguk tried to coax himself out of his anxiety, which wasn't working. He decided on looking at pictures of Tae to help him get in the mood.

° ° °

Knock knock knock

Shit shit shit

Reality hit Jeongguk when he heard the knocks on the door. He checked himself in the mirror one more time, taking deep breaths, and then finally going towards the door, opening it, only to be deeply disappointed.

"Ayo fucker, just thought we'd drop in." Jimin walked in with Bogum trailing behind him, who had June and Seokjin trailing behind him.

"Right now isn't the best time, guys. Maybe later but not right now, get out." Jeongguk shifted uncomfortably in his spot, knowing how close Taehyung was and how fast he had to get rid of these.

"Aww, why?" Jimin pouted, Jeongguk gulped not wanting to tell him anything - wanting it to be his and Taehyung's little secret.

"I think Ggukie has date~" June teased, looking around and spotting the few candles lit, his color changing lamp red, the neatness of the lounge and the scent spreading through the entire house. Jeongguk started to panic; deciding it's better to say so, so they all leave.

"Yeah, I do, now please leave. They're almost here." Beads of sweat started to drip down Jeongguk's face as his palms became slightly sweating, checking outside the window for Taehyung.

"Aww, why can't we see her? I wanna meet my future daughter-in-law." Seokjin said in protest, joking around.

"No. Fucking leave, now! All of you!" He snapped once seeing Taehyung get out of an expensive looking car down the street, seems as though the parking spaces near his house were all taken.

"Fine. Fucking dick." Jimin grumbled before dragging the other three out. "Don't fucking get her pregnant, virgin. There's things called condoms. Don't do a Jackson."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, remembering the time Jackson called them all up to tell them he got some random chic pregnant after his first time because he didn't use a condom. He ushered them all out the door before slamming it and running upstairs to freshen up quickly, knowing he had hardly any time. He ran into his bathroom and splashed his face with water, drying it in a hurry, then dabbing some more deodorant on his armpits to make sure he didn't smell, then spraying some LYNX body spray to finish it all up. He smelt his breath but it smelt fine, seems as though he hadn't long brushed his teeth.