seventeen。「M」

WARNINGS

WARNINGS.
Contains: blowjob „ raw fucking „ degrading words „ choking „ overstimulation

I can do this. No need to worry, Taehyung said he'll take good care of you; trust him. Jeongguk nodded and sighed. Stuttering, "O-okay."

Taehyung smiled. Maybe I should go easy on him. "Good. You trust me, right?" Jeongguk thought for a second before looking Taehyung in the eyes.

"Yes."

° ° °

The heat in the room couldn't be described as Jeongguk's fingers ran through Taehyung's hair, pulling at it whenever Taehyung hollowed his cheeks, bobbing up and down at a faster pace. Jeongguk let out a string of profanities at the exotic feeling he had coursing through his body. He loved it and couldn't get enough.

He thrusted his hips up into Taehyung's mouth, loving the feeling. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk and noticed that he was about to cum, so he removed his mouth from the thick girth, making the younger whine at the loss of heat. Taehyung giggled. "I'm not done, yet~" He whispered as he sat on top of Jeongguk's manhood, making the ravenette moan. Taehyung has done this enough that he doesn't even need preparation, but he should've thought twice about Jeongguk's girth ; but it was too late as he had already started with putting just past the head in and he could feel the stretch, making him groan.

"Fuck- h-how big are y-you." Taehyung groaned out. Jeongguk moaned and looked up at the sweating male on top.

"Is it bad to say I-I've measured myself?" Taehyung shook his head. "I was eight inches last time I measured." Taehyung's eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"How long ago did you m-measu- fuck!" Taehyung couldn't finish before letting out a loud cry, he had sunk down further onto the male's cock, throwing his head back ; rethinking his 'No preparation needed' thought.

"L-last year." Jeongguk groaned out, feeling the hole clench and unclench. Taehyung stared down at Jeongguk, eyes wide and mouth open. He could easily be ten inches by now, considering he's hard. Tae couldn't believe he was about to take a cock ten inches, and very thick. He didn't think about it when it was in his mouth but now he realises the size of it as it stretched out his hole.

"Good thing I like big boys." Taehyung whispered before taking the courage and sinking down fully, tears streaked his face as he sat there on the younger's crotch, sobs erupting from his mouth.

"Fuck, princess. Shit, you're so tight." Neither Jeongguk nor Taehyung know where this sudden dominant male came from, but Taehyung liked the new side of Jeongguk and the latter was thinking the same.

After a while, Taehyung had finally been stretched out to the big size and Jeongguk couldn't stay patient any longer as he flipped them around so now Jeongguk was on top, making Taehyung grip his biceps.

"Are you going to be a good boy for daddy and let him fuck your tight little hole? Huh? You'd like that, wouldn't you? To be used as a toy, manhandled like the little slut you are. You want to be everyone's little bitch ; my little bitch." Jeongguk spat into Taehyung's ear as he moaned and wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's waist, pulling his head so that he could whisper in his ear.

"Make me your bitch, Jeongguk."

And that's all he needed to hear before pounding into Taehyung, his tears returning as he screamed out in pain, loving it. He loved being used like a toy, Jeongguk seemed to know him so fucking well and he loved it. He felt the younger stop and flip him over so he was now on his hands and knees, and Jeongguk was on his knees, admiring the brunette's back view.

He started pounding into him again, reaching his hand forward and gripped the brunette's neck, Taehyung moaning at the feeling, his eyes rolling back so all you could see was white. The high Taehyung was on didn't compare to anytime he smoked weed or sniffed cocaine, no this high was better. So much better and Taehyung could never get enough of the way the younger's muscular hands grabbed his hips, leaving marks, or they wrapped around his neck, choking him until he couldn't breathe ; and he loved it. Absolutely loved it.

He felt his high coming to an end as he could feel the all too familiar feeling pool in his stomach, making him moan loudly. "J-Jeon-gu-gguk-" He didn't finish his sentence as he felt a sharp pain on his ass, Jeongguk picking up his pace - if it was even possible.

"It's daddy, to you."

"D-daddy! I-I-I'm g-gonna c-c-cu-m."

"Me too, kitten." Jeongguk said before pounding harder, chasing his orgasm as Taehyung couldn't hold it back anymore and released onto the clean, black sheets that were no longer clean - being doused in Taehyung's filthy, tasty cum. He came moaning Jeongguk's name, but Jeongguk hadn't stopped. He was still trying to reach his orgasm.

Taehyung's legs started to shake as he felt his body turning into jelly at the overstimulation. He was so sadistic and he loved it, he loved being over sensitive or overstimulated. He was a sadistic fuck, but god damn was it amazing.

With one more thrust, Jeongguk let his seed out in Taehyung's hole. He sighed in content as he removed his dick from Taehyung's now-gaping hole, it trying to clench around nothing, but it was too spread out to even clench fully.

"D-daddy." Taehyung whined out, tired.

"Yes, prince?"

" 'wanna taste you." He whined like a child, making Jeongguk adore him even more. "As you wish, baby." Jeongguk said before going to Taehyung's wide hole.

He dipped his tongue in, trying to get as much of his cum as possible ; Taehyung moaning with his legs shaking, still sensitive from the overstimulation.

Jeongguk went back up to Taehyung, the latter opening his mouth for the younger to spit his seed into, getting pulled into a kiss along with it. Taehyung hummed after Jeongguk pulled away. "You taste so good."

Jeongguk smiled in content, going to lay down next to Taehyung, but the older sat up - confusing the ravenette. Taehyung saw the confused look on the boy's face and smiled. "I wanna get clean." He said, child-like in a way.

"Let's have a shower then, sweetheart." Jeongguk smiled lovingly, the elder nodding in excitement, going to stand up but instantly fell.

"C-carry me?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk through his lashes. Jeongguk patted the brunette's hair. "Anything for you."

After picking the elder up bridal style and walking towards the bathroom, Taehyung spoke once more.

"Round two?"

"Like I said, anything for you."

.
taekook will be switch. so maybe one minute, its powerbottom tae and subtop gguk and the next its dom gguk and sub tae. so yeah.

oh, and the smut scenes will be like this unless i say otherwise. so there will be a lot of kinks and shit, and i might be slipping in a threesome/foursome so look out for that. i'll warn you what chapter it is if you aren't comfortable with it.

bye!

edit (08.08.21): i hated that
edit (210622): they were supposed to be switch but i basically decided that it'll always be topgguk