His Home

You just sat there. Alone, or so you thought. Even though you were surrounded by pitch black you couldn't help but feel that there was an eerie presence with you, it was unfamiliar, it felt evil, it invaded your personal space and was creeping up on you with malicious intent.

It scared you because you couldn't see what it was, all you saw was two sickly vibrant green lights looking back at you like dead eyes.

"Aren't you cold my child?"

The shock was enough to wake you up abruptly with a jump, grasping at the floor beneath you as you took steady breaths, you collected yourself after realizing you must've fallen asleep at some point when you were flying with Finn.

Speaking of which.

You finally took notice of your surroundings when you bumped your head against a wooden plank while lifting your upper body. Apparently, you were surround by rubble of what used to be a wooden house, it was dusty and cramped but it did it's job of sheltering you from the weather. You crawled on all fours to a more spaced area of the house where you managed to stand up and stretch your legs.

"Wait, where is that lunatic?" you turned around multiple times until it dawned on you, he wasn't around, this was the perfect time to escape!

A gingerly feeling bubbled up in your chest as you rushed outside of the broken house, but it was soon shattered when you saw the mentioned boy sitting crossed legged and hunched over in front of a pile of snow.

"Oh, hello there my princess. I'm glad to see you're finally awake" the boy greets you with a smile before returning to the snow, unable to notice the frown on your face and the way your shoulders slumped at the sight of him. "I was just chilling out here while you slept, you looked tired so i thought it was a good idea to let you rest at my house before continuing our trip" he mused joyfully.

"How... considerate" you sigh, ears perking up at that last bit of information "Wait, this was your house?" you turn to look back at the broken down house in mild surprise, taking notice of the burnt wood among the rubble. "What happened to it?" you asked.

However despite the question being innocent enough to you, but when you saw Finn's hands halt their movements on the snow sculpture and clutch together in anger, it made you fear him.

This boy was somewhat unstable after all.

"Some, bad people wanted to hurt me and my family. So, I..." he was visibly shaking for a moment, swallowing some saliva before abruptly slamming a fist on his sculpture, leaving it nothing but a pile of snow. "I... froze them."

The collision made you jump back in fear, unsure what this young lad was capable of.

Quickly brushing it off, Finn stood up quietly and turned towards you with an oblivious smile. As if he easily forgot what he did a moment ago. "But don't worry about those kinds of things my princess, i'll keep you safe and sound and we'll like happily ever after!" the blonde appeared to be happy at the thought "So, let u continue our search for a place for our castle" Finn lifted himself from the ground preparing for flight, he reached an arm towards you only to stop when he saw you flinch at his touch.

He retracted his arm with a hurt expression to which you said. 

"Can't we continue by land? uh... flying makes me nauseous" you made up at the top of your head, in reality you didn't want to spend another 5 minutes in his arms.

Finn frowned at your request, letting his bare feet touch the ground once more before complying.

"Of course my princess, anything for you"