Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 16

Likes: Nice people, Coffee, School, His friends.

Dislikes: Well, a shit ton of things CAUGHRAISCAUGH and Riser "fried chicken" Phoenix, to name a few.

Personality: Kind, Smart-ass, Sarcastic at times. Cares very much for his friends. Also will help anyone regardless.

Description: What ever you look like.

Weapons: oh jeez, what shall he wield in this story.........CAUGHSwordsCaugh, and his fists and legs...

Backstory: So, (Y/N) born a nephilim (Half demon - Half Angel) lives alone. He has been training to perfect both demonic and angelic magic at a early age. He mostly uses lightning magic mixed with either demonic or angelic magic. He is trained in swordsmanship. Also, he trained his body to the limit to achieve powerful strength and agility. Recently, he attends Kouh academy, and has befriended Kiba, Koneko, Akeno, and Issei. (At first he was the most unbearable person you've ever meet, but after a short while you grown to like him, despite his perverted antics. When he is around, you don't try to stop his perverted side, instead you laugh at his pain when he gets pummeled by the kendo club.) He is aware of of Rais, Sona, and their peerages being devils but they don't know about you being a nephilim.

A/N: SO!!!! NEW BOOK!!...........I really like this anime. When I first watched the anime, It was fucking unbearable to stand Issei. Overtime, I realized something, Issei is like cancer, You hate it at first, but overtime, he grows on you, you'll just end up learning to just live with it. Then, I got bored and decided to look through the wiki, and came to understand that deep down Issei is a genuine nice guy. Its just you have to stand his thick skull in order to understand that. I don't remember shit from the anime and I only begun to rewatch it today (One episode at least) So, lets see where this goes.......I'm still going to do Rwby chapters, I'm just throwing in the Character Bio in this book.