Well....This got interesting .

Italics are direct thoughts or for other shit

Bold words are for emphasis or for POV changes and Time skips. 

(Y/N) POV 

???: BETTER FUCKING WAKE UP BITCH!

(Y/N): "Ugh, Fucking alarm..."

I sit up from my laid position and reach the snooze button on the alarm and hit it. After doing so, I throw the blanket off of me and sit on the edge of the bed whilst starting at the alarm.

(Y/N): "Where the fuck did he even get this?" (Sigh)

I get up and start getting putting on the uniform I have always worn since attending Kouh Academy. I went to the kitchen to cook something for break feast which consisted of an omelette with cheese stuffed in it. After eating break feast, I start my 5 minute walk to school. On my way there, I meet up with one of my friends, Issei. Some question me on how I could be friends with him, You want to know how? Because its fucking puberty, it happens. Although it doesn't excuse his constant privacy invasion. When we got to school, we did our usual routine of classes before meeting back up during lunch with 2 of Issei's friends, Matsuda and Motohama. Together, They form the perverted trio, the most perverted guys in this school. Despite that, I'm there to keep them in line. You know... telling the kendo club that the trio is invading privacy and watch them bash their kendo sticks against the trio. Good times. In fact, that's how I was given my title: The Knight of Kouh. Right now, I'm laying down with them while they talk.

Issei: "I wanna squeeze some boobs."

Matsuda: "I'm with you."

Motohama: "Don't say that Its all for nothing"

(Y/N): "...Maybe if you appreciate privacy, then maybe, you could get a girlfriend that will let you."

Issei: " Matsuda, Motohama, (Y/N). Why did we enroll in this school again?"

(Y/N): "I came here to get away from you type of people, Weirdly, I managed to become friends with you."

Then they went on to talk about how Kuoh became Coed, Yada, Yada. Clearly, its just info dumb because this is the first episode.

Issei then threw his hands in the air and clutched it like the anime protagonist he is.

Issei: "In other words, It's a harem!"

Although, I have to admit, He is right, With the large amount of girls here, one could get a harem but that won't happen, right!...Right?

Matsuda: "Oh yeah! What awaits us here is the high life, spilling over with boobs."

(Y/N): Or poverty...

A group of girls ran above us, seems like they are in gym at they moment, doesn't stop the trio from staring tho.

Issei: "That was the plan, but here we are, facing the spring of our second year, and we still haven't got any girlfriends."

(Y/N): "Then why don't you just see girls for who they are and not for what they look like?"

Motohame: "But wheres the fun in that."

(Y/N): "You can go die then..."

Issei: "If we give up, we've lost! we still have a chance!"

???: Kiba!

I look up to see the prince of Kouh walking with a trio of girls running up to him.

Girl1: "What are you doing now?"

Girl2: "Say, why don't we go for some karaoke? Would you like that?"

Kiba: "Sorry, but I've got to get to my club."