[7]

G E N E S I S

G E N E S I S

"Hart and Genesis, may I see your work?" The teacher calls us both. I stand up grabbing my papers and handling them to him. "This is incomplete Mrs. Genesis." He spats.

"I did my part Sir." I sigh. "Hart had to take care of the rest," I say while glaring at Josh.

"But it was supposed to be made in group Miss." He says.

"I know Sir, but Josh was busy playing ball and he couldn't keep it up with the team and this homework at the same time, and of course, I wasn't going to do the whole thing by myself," I reply.

"I do not care about Mr. Hart personal life or yours, the work isn't done completely. I won't be hearing complains about the grade you get." As I'm about to fight back he opens his mouth again. "Now sit down Genesis, the discussion is over." He demands and I do so.

Once the last class of the day is over, I grab all my belongings and decide to find Josh.

I walk inside the gym while the basketball team is practicing and look for Hart. When my eyes find him I start to yell. "Josh fucking Hart!"

Everyone stop what they're doing and pay attention to me, on the other hand, Josh keeps laughing and talking with Kyle. I walk up to them both and grab Hart by his jersey.

"Yo, what the fuck!" He shouts turning around.

"What the fuck you! Why the hell you didn't do your part!?" I ask him annoyed and I hear the rest of the team mumbling.

"It's a stupid ass work Genesis, chill out." He spats.

"Chill out? Are you kidding?" I start to raise my voice again.

"I am not, I have more important things to do than that work!" He raises his voice too.

"You are being extremely selfish!" I push him.

"How so?!" He questions me.

"Because your dumb ass will get a scholarship thanks to basketball but I won't cause I don't do any sports so I need my grades, Josh!" I yell.

Before he replies Coach George walks to me. "Miss you cannot come in here yelling at my players like that!"

"I can and I am." I turn around facing him.

"You can get suspended." He points his finger at me.

"How? Last time I checked you were just a coach, not a teacher, and last time I checked I'm not even a basketball player." I don't know where all these aggressiveness is coming from, guess my frustrations are getting the worst from me.