Chapter Fifty Eight

━━━━     /     CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Yo" Scott said waving as Stiles pulled his car to a stop in front of Jackson and Chris Argent.

"What's up" Stiles added with a nod of his head.

"Hey" Eve said leaning towards the front of the car to turn the rock music that was playing through the cars radio down.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey, Scott. Your friend here was having car trouble we're just taking a look." Chris responded to Scott.

"Wow" Stiles commented.

"There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck" Scott suggested.

"Yeah, you want a ride?" Eve asked Jackson as Scott opened the passenger side door.

"Hey, come on Jackson you're was too pretty to be out here by yourself" Stiles added while Scott gage Jackson a serious look.

Jackson then began to walk towards the jeep, Scott stepping out so he could slide in the back with Eve.

"Hey boys and Eve" chris spoke before Jackson could get in the car as he walked to the drivers side of Jackson's car starting the car. "Told you I knew a few things about cars" Chris said as the engine started to rumble. He then got in his car and drove away.

"What are you following me now?" Jackson angrily said to Scott.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot. You almost gave away everything right there!" Scott shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked confused.

"He thinks your the second beta!" Scott shouted.

"What?" Jackson asked again.

"He thinks your me!" Scott shouted hitting Stiles's jeep.

"Dude my jeep" Stiles muttered.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally!" Scott shouted. "Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!"

"Okay, Okay, okay. How about we just step away from Stiles' jeep?" stiles said grabbing Scott when he was going to hit his jeep again.

"You know what, this is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed, okay? This is your fault," jackson said pushing Scott into Stiles' jeep.

"Can we stop hitting me jeep?" Stiles asked throwing his hands up causing eve to giggle which earned a glare from Stiles.

"Yo, all right, yo, guys stop. Alright"

"Do not make me kick both your guys asses alright"

Stiles and Eve spoke at the same time as they held Jackson and Scott back from one another.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone" Scott said the last part looking at Stiles and Eve.

"Why are you looking at us?" Stiles asked he then turned to Eve "why is he looking at us." The three friends then exchanged looks.

"You know what? Now you have to do it. Get me what I want, and I will be fine protecting myself." Jackson said to Scott.

"No, you won't!" Scott shouted "just trust me, all it does is make things worse."

"Oh, yeah, really?" Jackson asked not believing him. "You can hear anything you want and run faster than humanly possible. Sounds like a real hardship McCall!" Jackson shouted.

"Yeah, I can run really fast now, except half of the time, I'm running away from people trying to kill me!" Scott shouted which Jackson scoffed and rolled his eyes at.

"Listen to him jack ass" Eve snapped at Jackson.

Scott sent her an appreciative nod  "and I can hear things like... like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It ruins your life."

Jackson shook his head "it ruined your life. You had all this power in the world ams you didn't know what to do with it. You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche."

"And you manage to work that into a conversation every chance you get." Eve snapped at him "no body cares if you drive a Porsche and nobody cares that your popular or co captain of the lacrosse team can u get that through your thick head, nobody fucking cares!" Eve shouted, each word she stepped closer to the boy until she was right in front of him.

Jackson just stared at her for a few seconds before getting in his car and driving away.

When she turned around towards Scott and Stiles their eyes widened. "What eyes asked confused.

"Y-your eyes" Stiles stuttered.

"What about my eyes?" Eve asked.

"Their purple."