Chapter 3

The day of the wedding had finally arrived.Tae and Jungkook had spent the week getting to know each other well.They had become....... friends?.Everything thing was going well until Taehyung overheard Jungkook's grandparents conversation.They were currently in a hotel preparing for the wedding.Taehyung wanted to see his future in-laws before the wedding.He had gone to their room.Just as he was about to know he heard them.
Ms Choi:What do you think will happen if the boys don't get along well or fall in love.
Mr Jeon:You know that is not our major concern right?.We need Jungkook to have an heir.That is the main reason he is marring TaeHyung.Whatever happens after that is not up to us.
After hearing that Teahyung was disappointed but not surprised.Everyone just thought of him as a child bearing machine.That is also why his parents sold him for their family businesses.He walked away from the couple's door going to his room.When he got into his room, he took his phone from the night stand and messeged someone.

Hyung can you schedule an appointment for me tomorrow?

He locked his phone and put his phone back on the night stand .A dark aura was surrounding him .His  face was emotionless.Just then , his father came and told him it was time.Mr Kim was the one who was to walk him down the isle .Taehyung got up from the bed and straightened his white guccie tux and went with his father.When they arrived at the wedding alter everyone was there except the person he needed the most his best friend.He couldn't help feel that he was sorrounded by enemies and Jungkook was no less.Taehyung just put on a plastic smile to get this over and done with.They exchanged their wedding vows and Jungkook just gave Tae a perk on the lips and Taehyung didn't even flinch.Jungkooks' grandparents had  made honeymoon arrangements for them but Jungkook knew that Tae would be uncomfortable with this so he just told them they would go sometime in the future since they things to do.Taehyung mentally thanked Jungkook because there was no where he was going to go anywhere with him .Plus the next he had somewhere to be.Jungkook ' driver drove them to their house or Jungkook's house.The ride home was alwfuly quite ,Taehyung was glued to the car's Window.They arrived at the house and Jungkook told his driver to bring Teahyung's stuff into the house.Taehyung was already seated inthe living room.When Jungkook came into the room Taehyung spoke."Please show me my room I need to rest."But you need to eat first , you didn't even eat at the reception." Jungkook replied ."I'm not hungry."Taehyung hissed."Okay if you say so"Jungkook said with a frown."Come let me show you" he added .He then told the driver to bring up Taehyung's stuff to hiss room.Jungkook knew that they would definitely need separate rooms.Taehyung went into the room and took a cold shower and then slept.Jungkook had also sensed that Taehyung's aura had changed but he just shrugged it off thinking maybe the boy was just tired.Jungkook also took a shower and went to sleep in his room.

The next morning when Jungkook went to call Taehyung for breakfast he wasn't there.Jungkook got pissed and fished out his iPhone from his pocket and started texing Taehyung .

Jungkook
Hyung,where are you?and why didn't you tell me you were going out?

Taehyung
I'm at the doctor's office ,I'm was not feeling well.

Jungkook
You could have told and I would have gone with you.

Taehyung
I didn't want to wake you ,sorry.

Jungkook
It's okay Hyung ,should I come to pick you up ?

Taehyung
No , I will come by myself.I was thinking about visiting my parents for a while then come back.

Jungkook
It's okay I will see you when you come back.Take care😙

Somewhere else
Jin:Tae won't you regret what you just did
Tae:Hyung , why are you talking as if I killed someone.You know that it won't be forever right?.I just did it so they can know that they won't use me and then throw me away.
Jin:What about your husband ,don't you think he will find out.
Tae:I don't know Hyung ,maybe I will regret this later but now I don't.If I manage to stay married for those five years , then my suspicions will be proved wrong.
But Hyung do you always do this to your patients.
Jin:Do what?
Tae:Interrogate them, I feel sorry for your husband.
Jin:(Raising his voice )You brat !
Taehyung then started laughing
Jin:Can you laugh at this time.But the way where did the midget couple disappear to .
Tae:Can you believe that Chim who calls himself my best friend didn't even come to my wedding.He had gone to Fiji with his boyfriend.
Jin:Cute ,they are so in love
Tae:Hyung ,  I have to go to my parent's house and then go back to my husband's house.Bye
Jin:Don't cause drama , okay ?
Tae:(Roling hie eyes)Gee thanks hyung.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung decided that they would need time to get to know each other well before doing anything until Tae was ready.They spent a year still sleeping in different rooms but they were getting closer.They would both wake up and Jungkook would make breakfast for them since their maid would arrive later.They both had to go to work.Taehyung had time to hang out with his friends since he was his own boss at work.Since they had grown closer Jungkook's grandparents suggested that they start trying for a child.Taehyung knew this exercise would be fruitless since he really knew what he had done.They would have sex twice a week if Taehyung wanted it.They were at it for  4 years but they was no luck.Both Taehyung 's parents and Jungkook's parents where now concerned.Jungkook had to convince they everything was well.Guilty  was starting to eat him alive but he know that everything would be okay in a while.You could call him selfish but he had his reasons.