First Meet

Young Sebastian's POV:

I don't know why but I literally hate my father for dragging me into this mess. He wants me to meet Daniel and Talia Adam's, who are our so called frenemies. He is popularly known for his cruel ways as a vampire-- yep he is a vampire which makes him our biggest long lost enemy. But then Talia is his human chivute mate and recently I heard that they both had a daughter, so that makes part of the reason of going to meet them. I heard that their daughter has some special powers and that they needed my help to calm her down. I mean why the fuck would I do that?!?!?!?

I mean yeah sure I am a werewolf cub but you can't just send me to help someone with the same problem just because I am special. Anyway, here I am..... driving with my parents to the place that I never wanted to go to just because of the foe of a bastard Daniel that I will personally avoid. But my train of thoughts stopped as we stopped by our destination - The Adam's Mansion.

I must say that it does look and sound haunting like the owner's soul and there's no denying the fact. As soon as my mother, Edna, knocked at the door, there stood our one of a kind frenemy- Daniel Adam's. He still looks the same than the last time I saw him - heartless and cruel. I can easily guess that he must be giving his daughter a very hard time, treating and raising her like he was raised. When I looked up at him I could see his smirking face that I just want to punch at, but I restrained myself as it will bring his so-called inner demon out.

"Ah, you must be Sebastian, the wolf cub. I must say but you really have grown to be a very handsome man, just like your father. But one day I would like to see your father's character in you, as a strong, emotionless wolf." I despise him till the end of my life. I will never be like my father- Theron. Yes I have inherited my looks from him; amber eyes, dark blue hair, chiseled jaw and a powerful and dominant structure and character that can bring anyone cowering towards me. But believe me when I say this that I will never be like my father- I mean he tried to kill my mother, his wife, once in front of me when she said that she doesn't want him to kill anyone mercilessly.

But then I realised that I have been glaring at Daniel and he still has that smug look that says that 'I will make you like him'. And that is part of the reason I hate him.

"Yes it is nice to meet you too, Daniel. Now can you please tell me where your daughter is so that I can talk to her?" I said this while clenching my jaw and gritting my teeth, watching as his shocked expression turns into a smirk.

"I see that we are moving too fast, huh?" And he started chuckling like a maniac. I'll rip his head off. " Dont worry. She is upstairs in her room. Talia?!?" He called what I assumed is his wife- the kind chivute. When she came downstairs, she had that look of decency and innocence that calm the environment almost down a notch. Then I saw how she looks like.... she looks exactly like the chivute I thought she would be. She is bright, innocent, decent and I can even tell that she brings that man of a very angry personality down to calm just by her words. As soon as she sees me, she has a very shocked expression, indicating that it's been very long since she last saw me and now I have grown to be a very confident and handsome man.

"Oh my!! Sebastian, is that you?! My, my have you grown up?" Yep, she is very kind. But then I heard a groan and I turned to the source only to find that bitch, Daniel, rolling his eyes.

"Yes we know honey and stop with the whole 'I am so shocked to see you after a long time' and show him our daughter's room." Asswhole.

"Yeah sure, Daniel. Come on, Sebastian. She must be waiting for you." Talia then directed towards her daughter's room. But before I could reach the door knob, she speaks: "Now remember dear, don't be too harsh and violent towards her. She has been through a lot as she did not like the way her father treated her with cruelty. Also, she is only 8 years old so please be careful." That mother fucking bastard!!! I will rip his head off as soon as I get the chance.

I nodded towards her and proceeded to open the door. But as soon as I open the door, I was met by two startled beautiful emerald green eyes. My God!!!! She is so beautiful.

The girl that I was supposed to meet was nothing like her cruel father or her sweet mother. She is....... something else. Her light brown hair, bright skin, long lashes, pink cheeks and lips add up to something that says 'beautiful yet innocent'. I was staring at her with adoration when she started to scramble away from her bed, saying the only words that hurt me deeply.

"P-please d-don't hurt m-me." She says stuttering. She was afraid that I was going to hurt her?? But why???? Oh.... now I know.....

"Shhhh.... don't worry I am here to help you. My name is Sebastian and your father and mother called me to help you. Can I sit beside you?" I asked softly, while looking at her with adoration. She stared at me for some time and looked down, blushing, while nodding.

I took this as a chance to carefully go to her and sit carefully beside her and not that close to scare her. I then found her fidgeting with her fingers while blushing furiously. God she is adorable. I then carefully asked her:

"Can you tell me what's your name?" I asked her, with softness in my voice as he slowly lifts her head and looks at me while saying:

"A-amber. Amber Adam's." Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl indeed.

"OK Amber, can you tell me what's wrong with you that you have avoided all sorts of communication? Is there something bothering you? Is your dad hard on you?" I asked her while looking at her face for some time as she looked down at her lap again and I then noticed tears forming in her eyes. Why is she about to cry??

"It's not about that. It's..... something different." She says with a torn voice and right there in felt as if my heart was torn into millions of pieces.

"Can you show it to me?" I asked her curiously as I saw her gulping then sighing before she lifted her hand up toward a pen on her desk. Within a slight jerk of her fingers, the pen was lifted off from the desk and into thin air. It stayed there, stationary, before it dropped at the drop of her hand. But I don't understand........ why is she so afraid of such a beautiful gift???

"People think that I might be crazy and a lunatic, a magician who is showing her tricks when I show them my powers. It hurts..... it actually hurts when people call you crazy and say that you have the bad luck of the devil." She says while crying. Why??? Who would say that?!?!

I just lifted my hand up to her chin and lifted her face up, revealing her teary emerald eyes and her sad face. And you don't know how much it hurts seeing you cry, love

"You should keep that in mind that your gifts are not bad luck....... it's a beautiful blessing by God, so that you could show how powerful you are. Remember that always because you have the most precious gift of all time. I stopped as soon as I heard the door open, revealing my mom and dad.

"Son, it is time to go." I felt bad leaving her all alone so I thought of a way to help her to always remember me. I took out a box from my pocket that I was planning on giving it to her at the very last minute. I hope she would wear them when she will be of my age. I opened the box revealing a pair of diamond earings to her as I saw her face become shocked.

"I know this is alot but this is to just help you remember me in your thoughts when I will be away from you. Wear them when you will turn 16 so that you would remember all that I have done for you." I said as I saw her face become worried at the mere thought of me going away.

"I know it might hurt you to see me going away, but please wear them to always remember me..." I whispered the last sentence before kissing her forehead and walking away.

Soon my dear..... soon..... we will meet again.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys💟💟💟 So this is my second book based on the very famous Is it Love? game namely Sebastian. I know that you might be thinking that it is the same book as the ones that you have read, but no this story is perfectly different from the other Sebastian stories. So plz feel free to comment, vote and share this story as your love and support will make me very happy. Love you guys❤💖❤💖❤. Peace out✌✌✌