The Revelation Of Her Past

Amber's POV:

Even though I wanted to spend more time with Sebastian, I still didn't know how to reveal what was known as the 'most darkest part' of my past. I knew those guys who showed up because they were the exact same people that my so called 'father' met once when I was 8 and he had a pretty bad reputation. Let's just say that they have now come to seek revenge from me and Sebastian. So I will have to tell that to him as well.... But how is the question because he will go all protective mode on me and let's just say I will be breaking up with him, and I don't want to be doing that....

So I was the driving the truck as fast as I could, keeping a completely stoic face, while Sebastian didn't say a word during the whole ride, which I'm glad because I don't want to be talking while I'm in alot of stress and want to take us somewhere that isn't in those bastard's sight. Hopefully he will take my past in a better way. The last thing that I want for him is to go on a complete rampage...

I took us to the Macomb State Park where, hopefully, no one will notice us together. I stopped the car near by the river and hopped out, Sebastian following suit, still sporting a worried face that almost made my heart break because I hate seeing him like this.

With a slight jerk of my hand, I asked him to follow me to a nearby branch where I sat down and ushered Sebastian to do the same and sit in the opposite direction. He sat down and for a couple of seconds, silence was the only thing I heard, except for the slight howling of the night wind. That was until Sebastian decided to break it.

"So, care to tell me why dragged me out of that club?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck that stuck me in a trance until I looked down and heaved a sigh as I said,

"I have never told you about my past, and now I think it's time I do..." I said, taking a big pause as he furrowed his eyebrows signalling for me to continue. "I knew who those guys were. They were a part of Rodrigo Domínguez' pack. He is the Alpha of the Silver Bullet pack, the rival pack of your father's. As you might've guessed, he had a bit of beef with both of our fathers because technically, your father was his feared enemy and my father had to repay him for something valuable he stole. Unfortunately, your father died first, and that caused him to go on a search for mine. But until then he fled to Australia where he died in a fire. But the real question was that who caused the fire?" I paused as I looked at him. He was trying to process everything that he heard and I understand that it is alot to take in but he needs to know this," It was Rodrigo. He followed my dad to Australia as his pack members were tracking him down. He didn't want him to escape that easily all because of a stupid debt, can you believe that? But that wasn't all..." I paused taking a deep breath before continuing.

But before I could I stopped because now, this is something that disturbed me every single day of my life. That memory still haunts me in my sleep...

I thought as I shook my head and  buried my head in my hands holding my head as I try and clamn myself. I hear Sebastian shuffling beside me as he went in to hug me while kissing my forehead, "Hey, it's okay. Don't tell me if you don't want to." But I want to! I thought as I shook my head and moved away from him, taking a deep breath as I go,

"I was involved in that debt involuntarily. And I was engaged to one of Rodrigo's sons." I said as I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. Sebastian growled lightly at what I said but calmed down nonetheless and asked me the question that I would regret ever answering,

" Who?" I just took a deep breath closing my eyes that are filled with unshed tears and whispered,

"Jonathan.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV:

My eyes grow at that name. Are you fucking kidding me?! That ass hole had the audasity to make my baby marry someone that vile! I growled loudly at that and, in the process, I scared my love as she shook with fear before she closed her eyes and let out a deep exhale, as she nodded her head.

"Yep. My father didn't even leave me the choice of being happy for once in my life. I was bullied for every single day of my life and it still haunts me to my core that I was sold to that guy's son. Like I'm some bag of bones and he did not even see that I was underage, that I was not in the right condition but he only thought of himself and sent me off to that vile man." She finished as I noticed her voice cracking a bit. I looked over and she had tears in her eyes. I came close to her as I put my arm around her and hugged her close, as she cried on my shoulder, kissing her forehead as I whisper sweet nothings to her, telling her it's ok if you don't want to say the whole story. But she simply just shook her head and pushed me away.

But me being the stubborn ass I was didn't let her go and let her narrate the whole story.

"And do you know what the worst part is? It's the fact that when he started beating me up, emotionally and physically abusing me as he did so, I just... Ran. I fled away to here. Mystery Spell, to start a new life with my mum. And all was well because I was then granted this beautiful life for the past 6 years and then, without realising it,... " She paused, as she lifted her head from my shoulder to stare at me with those gorgeous green eyes that had me hooked the second I stared into them.

"I finally found you. I finally found the one person who kept me safe... Who made me feel like I was the only one in this world for him." She then took my hand and kissed my palm as she stared down at our now conjoined hands.

"For the first time in my life, I felt wanted, like I was the most precious thing ever, like if I ever disappeared from this world I would not be a burden released..." and that's why I love you my love... I will never let anyone hurt you... To prove my thoughts, I lifted her chin up with my pointer finger and kissed her lips with a passion that only the two of us understood. One of my hands held her hair tightly as the other one slipped to her waist, gently squeezing it. She wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss as I gladly accepted it and picked her up by her waist to make her sit on my lap as I slowly glided my hands up and down  her waist. Seconds turned into minutes as I then slipped one of my hands under her shirt and she tightened her grip on my hair, pulling on it once in a while, making me groan with pleasure and deepen the kiss even more by bringing her head closer. After a couple of minutes of an intense makeout session, I slowly pulled away, putting my forehead against hers with closed eyes, trying to even out my breathing as did she.

"Promise me," She said out of the blue, which made me snap my eyes open and pull away to look at her lowered head.

"What sweetheart?" I asked, as she lifted her head up to stare at me as she completed her sentence,

"Promise me that you will never leave me. That no matter what anyone of us are going through, you will choose to discuss it with me first thing before acting out of anger of frustration. Because no matter what happens, we have to always stick together. Promise?" She asked with hope in her  eyes as some tears brimmed her eyes. And I knew my answer for her question.

I didn't even hesitate before smiling and cupping the side of her face gently as I whispered,"I promise, my love."

And she even smiled before hugging me tightly and whispering 'thank you' and 'I love you' again and again, making my eyes water and hug her tightly as well.

"I love you, Amber. And I promise you that nothing in this world will ever separate you from me." I whispered gently into her ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV:

I smiled as I hugged him even more burying my face in his neck and inhaling his scent to calm me down. After a few minutes I asked him cheekily to lighten up the mood,

" So do we go to my place or yours?" as he threw his head back and chuckled, before bringing his head back up and cupping my cheek as he said,

"Let's go to my place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And she's back!!! After a long ass time! I swear to god I have never taken so long in updating but there has been alot of shit to deal with so.... Understand! Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter and yes, there will be a somewhat steamy scene in the next chapter so stay tuned 😉. Also, a very early MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY READERS! 🎄🎄🤶🤶🎊🎊 LOVE YOU GUYS! 💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️🎀🎀🎀❄️❄️❄️🍻🍻