Chapter 2

I grab a note book and a couple of pens then sit down with Elisabeth, placing them on my desk.

"Well, who would've taken her?" I say starting to get a little stressed and worried.

"I don't know, who would hate us that much to kidnap her?" She says.

I drop the pen on the desk and run my hands through my hair, tightly pulling on it. I close my eyes and try to stay calm. I'm getting frustrated. "We need to find her." I say firmly, pulling harder on my hair.

Elisabeth gets up and walks over slowly, "Cameron, deep breaths," she says softly. I clench my jaw, trying not to snap at her. She puts her hand on my shoulder and rubs it soothingly. I tense up and bring my hands to my face hiding behind them. "Cameron," She says again.

I quickly look at her, "we can't find her if we don't know where she is! She should be in more danger than we think!" I yell at her. She takes her hands off my shoulder and her eyes water. She looks at me surprised for a second before turning around and running out of the room.

Elisabeth's POV
I run out of the room, not believing that he just yelled at me like that. I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I lean against the door and slide onto the ground. Starting to cry harder. I hear a soft knocking coming from the other side of the door.

"Elisabeth?" They day softly. It's Cameron.

I don't answer but just continue to cry.

"Elisabeth, please," He says.

I unlock the door and move away from it, sitting in the middle of the bathroom, crying, my hands over my face. He rushes in and sits next to me, taking me into a tight embrace.

He plays with my hair, "Elisabeth, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm just really worried about her," he says quickly.

"It's ok, I know, Cameron," I reply, still crying.

"No, Elisabeth, please, I'm really really sorry, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have done that," he says.

I don't reply but lay my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat, which is beating pretty fast.

"Elisa-" I cover his mouth with my hand to stop him from saying anything else.

I continue to listen and calm down from it. My breathing starts to go back to slow down. I take my hand away from his mouth and just listen. I stop crying and my breathing is back to normal. I look up at him but keep my ear agains his chest. His heart beats start slowing too. He smiles at me, his eyes all red and puffy. He picks me up gently and takes my back to the room. He sits on the bed and keeps me close to him.

"I'm really sorry," he says, looking at me.

I take my head off his chest and peck him on the lips. He blushes slightly.

"Awwwww, so cute~" I tease.

He pokes his tongue out at me, blushing a little more.

"You're blushing~," I say smiling.

He falls back onto the bed and covers his face with his hands. I move up and sit next to him. I place my hands onto his hands and try to move them. They don't budge. I try again but fail.

"Cameron~" I whine.

"Yes?" His voice is muffled by his hands.

"Move your hands away?" I ask. He just shakes his head. "Please?" I say.

He slowly moves his hands away and looks at me. I lean over and kiss him deeply. He follows and kisses back, he sits up and grabs the back of my neck, pulling my head closer. I run my hands through his hair and play with it. He sighs and pushes gently into my hands, smirking, I continue. I start to pull away but he stops me. Shaking his head, he pulls me back. His lips leave mind and trail down my jaw to my neck. He starts softly kissing my neck. I close my eyes and groan when he finds my sweet spot and he smirks, starting to suck and nip at my neck. He pulls away and smiles when he sees what he left. I open my eyes and look at him a little surprised. He smirks and kisses my neck again, leaving a second a little further down. When he pulls away, I kiss him on the lips again before trailing little kisses leading down to his neck, trying to find his. I smirk when he moans softly, knowing I found it. I leave a hickey on his neck too before pulling away. I look back at him and smile wide. He hugs me tightly and kisses my temple. He smiles wide and pulls away.

"Shall we continue with what we were doing earlier?" He asks. I nod and we get up and go over to his desk.

A/N: so this chapter was a little longer than usual but hope you enjoyed. I was pretty tired while writing this but read over it this morning and decided to keep all that in for some reason 🤷‍♀️. Hope it's ok.

xx Kae