5. Arizona

"I'm flying back home, to Arizona. I was filming promo for my movie, Shazam that comes out in April."

I sit stunned. He's cute, and an actor?

"Anyway. Where you heading?"

"Oh um, I-I'm going to Arizona too."

"By yourself?"

"Uh yeah"

"Oh okay"

Asher looks really confused, I mean I understand why, I'm just some random girl who's flying to Arizona by herself, and to add to the weirdness, I woke up crying.

"Annie are you okay? You look upset."

"Yep I'm great."

Sarcasm.

"Hey I know we just met and all but that's no reason to lie to me. What's wrong?"

"It's not really something I want to talk about with someone I just met"

"Okay. I understand. How long are you in Arizona for?"

"Well... I'll probably be here for a while. Like a reallllyy long while."

"Good. That gives me time to get to know you."

Oh Asher Angel... If only you knew...

Asher and I exchange numbers and spend the rest of the flight talking about random things, a few times he would try to get me to tell him why I'm here. But I don't want to chase him away. We just met and I think we could have a strong friendship.

After we've landed and gotten our bags, I say goodbye to Asher, even though he offered to walk me to the car my parents have arranged to pick me up. He tells me to call him once I get settled into wherever I'm going. I walk out of the airport and see the car. The driver takes my things while I get into the back seat.

"Settle in Miss. This is going to be a 2 hour long car ride."

"Okay"

I spend most of the two hours sleeping, occasionally waking up when we hit a bump in the road or when a loud truck drives by. The driver wakes me up once we get to the school. I look up and see a sign that reads "Spring Ridge Academy"

————————
(A/N)
New chapter up soooon :))