Chapter One ~ Friends.

They had been friends for the longest time. They found it hard to think what it would be like without each other. As things progressed, (Y/n) had realized something.

If you're friends with Midoriya Izuku, you will have no other friends during middle school and junior high. It bothered her somewhat, but not too much. She was willing to give up any other friendship for him, he was just that great of a friend. He understood her in ways no one else did. Maybe that was why Bakugou was so upset when she picked Izuku over him.

For a while, Midoriya, (L/n), and Bakugou had been friends. (Y/n) liked Bakugou to an extent, but he was too loud in her opinion. He was determined to be a hero, which was something she really admired. In short, she thought he was really cool.

Everything was fine until the blonde acquired his quirk. After that, everything went downhill. To be honest, Bakugou's quirk scared (Y/n). It was literally explosions, that was dangerous. But, as always, Midoriya thought it was the coolest thing ever.

They still tagged along with him even after he started to get mean and rude.

~~~~~~

"Hey, loser." Bakugou muttered, slipping into his seat. This was a normal thing. (Y/n), being the first one to class everyday, and Bakugou, being second everyday. Midoriya was normally last. "You should come hang out with me later-"

He didn't get far before she declined his invitation. It's not like she didn't like him, she just had plans after school... every single day. Yeah, she was just too busy. It seemed to bother him, but Bakugou didn't say anything more. Maybe he could sense that she felt awkward talking to him?

'Sorry Kaachan...'

~~~~~~

Class was over, and like always (Y/n) was walking home with Izuku. He was being quiet, it was odd. It was, in short, bothering her. She guessed it must have had something to do with their dear friend Bakugou.

"What did he do this time?" Her voice was soft yet it showed concern. She always sounded like that when speaking to him, it was endearing. "He threw my notebook in the water..." he sounded defeated. Poor guy. (E/c) eyes looked at his dripping wet bag. Yup, she definitely believed him. It sounded like something the blonde bully would do.

(Y/n) sighed, she could tell something else happened. Something was really bothering him. However, she wouldn't prod him to tell. He did it to her all the time when her and her mother got into fights. Sometimes there are things you don't even want to tell your best friend.

~~~~~~

Best thing about having (Y/n) as a best friend. She was a hero nerd just like him. Although she liked Fatgum a bit better than All Might, they could still lay and nerd out about All Might together for hours. In this moment, Izuku wondered if he should tell her about what happened with said idol. He now had a quirk, so he should tell her. All Might told him not to tell anyone about it, but...

"Zuku, you alright?" (Y/n) asked, pressing her fingers against his cheek gently. His face flushed, she probably thought he had a fever.

She was so oblivious.

"Yeah... I'm great!"

He was in love with his best friend.

Shit.

(This is loosely based on a story from my Quotev account *YandereSae*. The plot is different, of course, but this is based on that story. So if you think I'm stealing from that book, I'm not.)