Chapter Two ~ School?

Ultimately, Izuku decided not to tell her. She was a very sensitive person, so he wasn't sure how well the information would blow over with her. But, in a way, he felt guilty. He was keeping a secret from his best friend - which was something he'd never done before. They always told each other everything. She made him promise that no secrets would be held when they were around the age of four. He broke that promise and he felt horrible about it. She didn't deserve any of that, especially with her family situation. Izuku shivered suddenly, thinking of what she had to deal with.

Most of her life, (Y/n) had always had problems with her mother. They, in a simple sense, just didn't get along. It had gotten worse about a year ago. (Y/n) had walked in on her mother cheating on her father. She, in short, was devastated. Her dislike for her mother heightened even further. (Y/n)'s father was a very sweet man. She got almost all of his traits. Hair color, eye color, skin color, personality. You name it, they were almost the same person. Akira (L/n) was a total sweetheart. Kana (L/n) not so much. She was cold, icy even. She had long bleached hair that fell gracefully over her shoulders and down to her hips. Her eyes were a hard pinkish color. She was extremely beautiful, in all senses. But to those who knew her, she was horribly ugly. Kana was an ugly person on the inside.

(Y/n)'s brother Kei opted to say the prettiest people were the ugliest on the inside. Izuku, on all levels, agreed with him.

Midoriya Izuku hated her.

~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s eyes trailed away from her book as the front door slammed open and then shut. It was obvious of who it was, judging on her two brother tensing up in slight anger. Hearing footsteps, (Y/n0 quickly turned her gaze back to her book, The Outsiders was a great book. Poor Johnny.

She could feel cold eyes on her body but refused to look up. Spiting this woman was the reason she lived, she loved doing it. It was revenge.

Finally the witch decided to say something.

"Quirkless, what high school are you going to?" Kana asked, her hand roughly coming down on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Yuuei, Mother."

Kana, mistaking she was going for the Hero Course, laughed.

But no, (Y/n) wasn't that stupid.