What happened? Who did this? Where?-46

Ring Ring
"...do you..."
"...evidence?"
"...PICK UP THE PHONE ALREADY!"
"Sorry..."
"...we do with the..."
"...crazy and who..."
"...Taliah Horsnell must be..."
The wind blew like a tornado was going to form. Evidence was lost like the wandering souls.

Joseph's Pov
Bang
I screamed. A bullet went straight into my arm. I think, I must've I dozed off... what time is it? Why am I wondering about the time? Why am I so... calm? I see three dark figures who have surrounded me.
"Foolish kid." One to the right holding a gun to my head grunted.

Change in Pov
"I tried to warn him! It's not my fault..."
"Foolish child." He sighed "I chose you and your star sisters for a reason."
"I'm sorry master..."
"I thought you or your identical twin would do something useful." He sighed again "I need him alive."

Change in Pov
"...there?"
"...parents want?"
"...take her..."
"We can't..."

Justin's Pov
"Sarah where did Joseph go?" I only just realised he had gone. I thought he was just being quiet. She looks around then back to me just staring blankly.
"Did you hear that?"
"What?"
"I could've sworn I heard a gunshot..." She said in a monotone voice.
I fell to the floor.

Change in Pov
"Mummy something is wrong next door." The little girl said
"What do you mean, Sweetie?" Her mother asked not believing her.
"Have this super strong gut feeling!" She whined.
"It's nothing."
"I won't carry on unless you help me check." The mom gave in to the girls big sparkly emerald eyes. The girl got up first with her mom quickly after. The girl tried to drag her mom out of the room to the front door. It didn't go quite to plan...her mother didn't want to do this. She just wanted to get back to the work they were doing. When they opened the door a huge gust of wind blew whilst her mom followed close behind her. The girl was nervous and turned super fidgety the closer they got to the house.
The girl went onto her tippy toes to look through the window.
"DAISY! That's extremely rude." Her mother said. Daisy didn't listen. She didn't hear. All she saw were two teens. One teen, there was not moving maybe not even breathing. The girl saw someone familiar in the glass. He was lying there with thick red blood gushing out his right arm.
"TWIN!!" Daisy screamed at her mother. Daisy wasn't sure if it was her mom's favourite twin or not so she chose not to tell her mother which one it was.
"OH GOD!" Her mother said when she saw the site inside. She quickly took out her phone and dialled the emergency services.
"How may I help you?"
"We need an ambulance on Lawrence Grove Number 47." She said trying to remain calm still with heavy breathing. She was on the verge of having a panic attack. It went quiet for a moment on the other end of the phone. Daisy just stared at the scene in front of her. She wasn't sad. She wasn't angry also she didn't try to calm her mother, because, well... she didn't think she deserved her help.
"What has happened, madam?"
"I...I don't know." Her mother stuttered "I just came next door to check if everything was alright because my daughter thought something was wrong."
"An ambulance is on its way.  It shouldn't take to long."
Her mom hung up and tried best not to panic and waited for them to come.