{pjm} in my feelings [f]

requested - no
au - high school
warnings - lil bit angsty
(ft sad mochi)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"(y/n)~!" your boyfriend whined. you were sat in your music class, doing partner work, something he wasn't too happy about. mr lee had picked the partners, choosing you with hoseok, your best friend.

it wasn't often that jimin got jealous, but he couldn't help it, not when it looked like you were having the time of your life without him. you threw your head back, laughing loudly at hoseok's seagull impression. "aNd sPrItE!"

a pout raised on jimin's pink lips. you ignored him. or maybe you didn't hear. he glared at the red headed boy next to you, stupid hoseok, who does he think he is? if it was needed, jimin wouldn't hesistate to slap a bitch.

"hyung!" taehyung called, causing the blonde haired boy to jump at the sudden noise.

"what, taehyung? i'm busy." he spun on the wheeled chair to face his monitor again.

"busy? doing what? trying to kill hobi with your eyes?" a smirk formed on his handsome face, as he realised what was happening, "ah, is little mochi jealous~?"

"aish! shut up! only (y/n) is allowed to call me that. and i'm not jealous... i just thought of something that's all."

"is that something being noona and hoseok-ah running away together?" a marker pen flew towards him, decking him right in the face. "ah! jiminie! my eye!"

jimin quickly returned to his work as taehyung's outburst caught the attention of the teacher. "hm? i didn't see anything. maybe you're not sleeping enough, taehyung." a sly smile crept on his face, as tae whined in pain.

✧ ✧ ✧

for the duration of the lesson, the cherub tried to focus on the assignment, blocking out hoseok's obnoxious voice and your accompanying laughs.

when it ended, he was quick to wait for you outside of the door, having packed up early. this is because he was too annoyed to work properly, and decided to complete it next lesson, not wanting to hand in half-assed work.

standing upright, he adjusted his yellow jumper and straightened his sleeves when he saw you walking out.
"bye hoseok." you waved to the dancer and parted ways, almost bumping into your boyfriend.