Chapter 41

Squid's POV

"What happened?!? Are you two alright?!? Seriously, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Sarah screams at the top of her lungs.

As she screams I notice Ty and Peggy walking in. Well, Ty teleports-

Wait. WHAT?!?!

"Y-you t-teleported!!" I stammer.

"Uh, yeah! I can also turn invisible!" Ty says as if it's not a bug deal.

Stampy and I nod, amazed at his new power.

His eyes and hands turn a dark green, signaling his new power.

"Squid, Squid, Squid, Squid, Squid!!!" Sarah screams.

"What, what, what, what, what?!?!" I mockingly say, half-annoyed, half-jokingly.

"Did you get the power to free people from being possessed?" she asks.

"Well, yeah, I did, it's really cool how I can just- wait a minute. How did you know?" I ask, astonished.

"Well, I had a dream that you and Stampy-"

Stampy blushes and waves.

"-were possessed by the Endertwins and trapped in some kind of universe, but you used your powers to free you both! It was just a dream, but it felt so real!" Sarah explains.

"That's exactly what happened!" I exclaim.

I decide not to tell them about my other powers, yet. I want to surprise them.

"Wait," Stampy says. "I have some good news! In the prophecy book, it says that me and Squid will be possessed at least twice by the dragons, and if we overcome both possessions, we can teleport to you all! But we can only teleport to you one way, so once we're there, we're stuck there until we defeat the twins with you."

"Do you want to come?" Peggy asks from behind Sarah. She looks very hopeful right now.

I look at Stampy and we both smile.

"Yeah, we would love to,"I say.

I guess this is my destiny.

I will defeat the dragons too.

Because, of course,

It's my destiny.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, people of the Magma Army! Is Peggy here!!

Thanks to @resressrs , I realized that I posted chapter 40 twice. I'm sorry about that!

I'm actually posting three chapters today, because this one was so short. I'll post the second chapter soon!

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out!! :D