Epilogue

Two Years Later...
(Listen to the song above along to this one!)

Lauren laid back in the grass, staring up at the starry sky. She was just thinking over how she got to where she was, how she got so happy. It all started with the moment that Christopher told her Camila's name.
The two after that night didn't take anything slow. They were completely sure with feelings and they were so confident in each other. After their first time, the two spent some time together, learning every square inch of each other's thoughts to the point where they knew if the other was upset with being in the same room. Lance had never seen his Queen happier, so for that he was internally grateful for the Huntress.

About a month after their first time, they had a public wedding in the South Of Rulan, on the docks where everyone could see. Ask any commoner and they'd tell you that it was historic. Especially when Lauren discovered she was pregnant, she had been having morning sickness for a while but she didn't think anything of it until it happened for the third time, when she took the test, Lauren couldn't deny the nausea she felt overcome her. Not because she was unsure of wanting a child, but because she didn't know how her wife would react to the news. Though, when Camila hoisted her up in the air and laughed in pure happiness, the Queen knew that Camila could never disappoint her. Or their unborn child.

"Hey, I finally got Cleo to sleep." Camila's voice always managed to rise a onslaught of butterflies, no matter when or where. "She's restless. Gets it from her mama." Lauren teased and Camila rolled her eyes before she laid down beside her wife, letting the peaceful grin settle on her lips. "Cleo Grace Cabello-Jauregui. Our beautiful nightmare." Camila mumbled, which made Lauren sigh in content.

"Thank you, so much. Not only for blessing me with my daughter, but letting me love you." Camila's voice was as soft as ever and held so much emotion, it stung the older woman. "You're very much welcome. Though, I should be thanking you." Lauren spoke sarcastically and Camila turned her head to look at the love of her life. "What for?" Camila asked as she tilted her head. Lauren looked over at her, with a silly smirk on her face which instantly made Camila want to cuddle her. "For kicking Roman out the Manor."

《♔》

He never forgot how they treated him. He won't ever forget it. How he had to watch the news on their wedding, the birth of their daughter and then the announcement of Camila's instatement as Duchess. He had never felt such rage. He wanted revenge and he always gets what he wants, no matter who got in his way.

"I'm coming for you and everyone you hold dear. May the best win." His voice held challenge as he looked out his window to see the darkness of Swayland.

He swore he would teach them a lesson they'd never forget, all he needed was the right time.

Short but suspenseful, I know it's quite a shitty one but it was mostly a summary than a chapter.

Are you ready for what's coming next? See you soon.

p.s. the picture at the beginning of the chapter is Cleo☺️ WHO IS ADORABLE!!!!