Their first thoughts after meeting you ( Decepticons )

Megatron

I just caught an Autobot pet and now I'm going to make her tell me where the Autobot base is, and I have to admit she is fairly good looking for a human.

Starscream

Ugh, Lord Megatron has made me capture an Autobot pet and I have to make sure she stays alive while she's on the Nemesis, at least she's beautiful.

Soundwave

I have been put in charge of an Autobot pet but at least she's quiet, and she likes emojis.

Knockout

I can't believe that Megatron has put me in charge of looking after a human, although I must admit she has a good taste in fashion and she's kinda pretty.

Breakdown

Ugh, I've been put in charge of watching a human that Megatron had me capture, at least she's kinda hot.

Dreadwing

Lord Megatron has trusted me to take care of a human that he caught, at least she's good at following rules.

Predaking

Today I met a very lovely human while I was out in a forest, and she did not panic when she saw me, the best part is that her favorite creatures are Dragons.

5t3v3/Steve

Today I finally captured a human female and Lord Megatron put me in charge of taking care of her and the best part is she gave me a name.

Arachnid

I can't believe that after searching for a human I caught one, unfortunately for some reason I don't have the spark to kill her, I must find out why.