Chapter Two

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Gabriele POV

"How much exactly did this fucker take from me?" I asked, trying my best to remain calm.

"W-well sir....he umm, he took quite an amou-"

I immediately grabbed him by his neck and pushed him into the wall. He was drawing shit out and was really annoying me.

"My patience is wearing very thin, so it would be in your best interest to hurry the fuck up and tell me how much he stole from me," I calmly said, watching as his face drained of color.

" he t-t-took fifty t-thousand pounds," he struggled out, trying to pry my hands from his neck.

I chuckled lowly to myself and dropped him, stalking back to my chair.

So he thought he could take money away from me and get away with it? He really fucking thought he was slick?

He has a next thing coming I laughed to myself

Taking a seat, I looked up at Alfie, still on the floor and in a daze. I felt kinda bad for hurting him like that. He's always been loyal to me and I'm usually able to handle my anger; but not today.

"Alfie," I called sternly, " Call Mason and tell him to meet me at Il Buongustaio at 10:00pm sharp."

He quickly nodded his head and left my office, stumbling slightly on his way out.

I laughed to myself as I made my way to my closet to pick out a suit.

If I wore the black one, I think I'd look more intimidating, but if I go with the blue, it would go ten times better with my eyes.

What a pickle I've gotten myself into.

I ended up spending a longer time than necessary picking out a suit, and eventually, I went with blue.

I don't need a suit to be intimidating

"Oh Mason, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into" I said to myself with a smile.
*************************
"Mr. Soriano, sir.....it's such an honor to be dining with you."

I nodded my head unenthusiastically and walked ahead on him, hearing his eager foot steps trailing eagerly behind.

Once I walked through the door, I took a quick sweep of the place. It looked exactly the way it did last time I was here; nothing had changed.

I was soon greeted by the short, balding, middle aged man I've known and grown to care for.

Francisco Moretti

I've known him since I was a little boy, with him being my father's righthand man, but since his passing, Francisco retired and opened up this restaurant. I still visit him every once in a while to check up on him.

" Gabriele, I was shocked when u made the reservation," he sputtered, " I haven't seen you in what? 3 Years?"

"About that, yeah" I laughed out, following him to the room he always takes me when I make a reservation.

"Your food is already being prepared and a waiter will be with you momentarily to fill your glasses."

I nodded my head and leaned back in my chair, watching him exit the room and leaving me with Mason.