Chapter Four

"Get back here you bitch!"

Faster....I have to go faster. If he finds me, god knows what he'd do.

I push myself to the limit, running faster than I've ever ran before and right as I seemed to reach a safe haven, I tripped and fell, falling hard on my back.

I could feel the blood trickling from my head, but I didn't feel pain; all I felt was fear.

Fear of him

The sound of footsteps getting closer and closer increased, but it was if my body just refused to move; I was frozen in place.

He then appeared above me, that same sickening smile on his face as he looked down at me.

"You thought you could run from me? Really?" He laughed, his head falling back, "you can never escape me, just like your whore of a mother.....I'll be with you forev-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I quickly jolted awake, sweat dripping down my forehead as I darted my eyes all around my room.

It was all a dream

I thought those dreams had stopped. I can't even remember the last time a nightmare of him came to me

What the fuck is happening to me right now?

I laid back down and look to my alarm clock, seeing '9:30am' in bold red.

I groaned in annoyance cause I really wasn't in the mood to do anything today But nonetheless, I had to.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, stripping myself of my sweat infused clothing and hopping in the shower.

I usually did the late shift with Harry at the restaurant, starting at 5:00pm, but today Mr. Morelli switched me with Alexandra, another waitress who is about 1 year older than me.

After my shower, I put my hair in a bun and went to my closet. I quickly put on my black button up shirt, my black pencil skirt and slid on my flats, taking up my handbag and leaving my bedroom.

Before I went to the kitchen, I sneaked my way over to Harry's bedroom door and slowly pried it open, looking to see if he was inside.

He was indeed inside but he wasn't alone; he was cuddled up with that same blonde from the party.

A smirk grew on my face as I tip-toed over to the side of his bed and took a picture of him, trying my best not to laugh and blow my cover.

I was sooo gonna use this against him in the future.

Once I left his room, like the quiet ninja I was, I headed straight for the door and locked it behind me. I then strolled down the street and called myself an Uber, directing it to the restaurant.

Once I arrived, I quickly scurried inside and placed my stuff into my locker, locking it with the key when I was done.

Being that not that many customers were there yet, around 4, and I was without breakfast in my system, I stopped by a cafe around a block or two away from the restaurant.

I bought my usual, a white chocolate mocha with caramel on top and an egg sandwich, and took a seat, finishing it all in about 10 minutes.

I then took my time and strolled back to the restaurant, but while I was walking, I felt as if I was being watched. I looked behind me and noticed this black Camaro parked on the side of the road with its driver looking dead at me.

It was hard to make out his features due to the tinted glass, but I was 100% sure he was looking at me.

Well that isn't weird at all