Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

     I arrived at the recording studio a couple of minutes later. Hide had set up all the equipment and the TV was on. "Idol, Kiryuin Van from the Raging Agency explains that he had an affair with another woman while in a relationship with (L/N) (Y/N)." 

     "What else did I expect from a guy like him? I should've known he would be seeking attention even after I left. Now, everyone is going to think, I'm weak for leaving. Damn it," I put a hand over my face. I'm just not going to pay attention to anything he does or says anymore.

     "Hey (Y/N), sorry I'm late. Hey, are you okay? I heard what happened." Hide walked in.

     I wiped my eyes. "I'm fine. I'm ready." Hide just nodded.

     "We can start whenever you're ready."

     Shion POV

     I went into the room where Van was.

     "Van. What the hell?" I asked him. He was surprised and frankly so was I. I never talked like this to anyone but I was angry. Once he realized what I was talking about and his face fell.

      "How stupid can you be? What the hell is wrong with you?"

     "I don't know..." He murmured.

     "You don't know?! What do you mean you don't know? Tell me. Seriously. Tell me what was going through your head when you decided that sleeping with someone else was a good idea. Only you. Only you, Van, of all people would have the idiocy of being capable of throwing away one of the best people anyone could hope to be with." By this point , the rest of HEAVENS walked in.

     "Shion I think you should calm down," Eiichi said.

     "Calm down? This isn't something that can be resolved so easily. Van made the dumbest choice of his entire life. (Y/N) is the best person anyone could ever hope to be with. You'll never find anyone like her. And this idiot threw her away like she was nothing. He cheated on her. He cheated on my best friend so I'm sorry if I can't let this go so easily."

     "Don't you think I know that I messed up? I know. I can't stop thinking about it. I hurt her. I hate myself." Van said while his voice cracked. 

     "Well, you should have thought about that earlier," I said before I walked out. 

     (Y/N) POV

     I finally finished recording my cover.

     "I'll release it later today. There isn't much that needs to be done so it should be easier to get out." Hide informed me. I just nodded.

     I walked over to Hide and hugged him. "Thanks Hide. Well, I've got to go. Say hi to the wife for me." I told him. 

     "Of course. Cheer up soon. " I gave him a small smile and headed back to my hotel room. 

     Later that day

     Van POV

     "(L/N) (Y/N), has released a cover of Burn from the famous musical Hamilton. We think it's in response to the affair. We'll play it now." 

     Tears were streaming down my face. I made a mistake. A big mistake.