Chapter 30

(Y/N) POV

     I went to sleep last night feeling different. Like the empty hole in my heart had been filled. I smiled to myself. I finally felt more happy.

     We all headed to the dining hall. I got my breakfast and sat down next to Ren like I always do. "Good morning!" I said cheerily. "Morning." Ren said. I leaned down and gave Ren a quick kiss on the lips as I settled into my seat.  "Why are you so cheery?" Ren asked as he laughed. It still felt strange to kiss him so casually but it was a good kind of strange. I could get used to this.

     "Can't you tell, Ren? Love is in the air." Eiichi said with a dramatic tone. Everyone was laughing, including me but I had a slight blush on my face.

     "Are we gonna have to see you two kiss all the time now?" Syo asked.

     "Get used to it. They're not gonna stop." Ai told him in a monotone voice.

     "Hey!" I yelled playfully. "He's right, (Y/N)." He looked at me with a smirk. I blushed even more. We all continued to eat. 

     After we finished eating we were called to the usual spot so Shining and Raging could tell us the challenge. I wish we could've gotten a break. We did a 2 on 1 with the cameras and revealed that Ren and I were dating. I was just a little nervous about how the fans would react. I know that most of them were for the relationship but still, it's a little nerve racking. 

     Shining and Raging began to tell us what the next competition is. "Idols! Today's competition will be a music video!" Shining began. "Not just any music video, though! You'll be making a Disney movie music video! Everyone has to participate in the video in some way!" Raging continued. "Each band will choose a song out this bag! STARISH will choose first!" Otoya went to go pick the song. "I Just Can't Wait to be King from The Lion King." He read aloud the song that was chosen. I heard a sigh of disappointment from Reiji. "Next is Quartet Night!" Shining said. I went up to pick the song. "One Jump Ahead from Aladdin." I read the song written on the paper. This'll be fun. I went back to my team. "HEAVENS is next!" Raging said Eiichi went to go pick the song. "Gaston from Beauty and the Beast." He read. "When you shoot your video you have to be in control. You'll dictate camera angles and everything. All the cameramen can do is let you know when you should take another shot. You have all of the final decisions." Shining explained. "We will call you back when it is time to take you to the recording studios!" Raging said. They both hopped away.

     A while later, Shining and Raging came back. There was a bus so that it could take us to the recording studio. 

     Once we got there we looked over the lyrics of One Jump Ahead to see who would sing which part. We began recording the audio. 

     It took 3 hours to record it, edit it, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We then headed to our set that we would be filming at. 

     We decided that Ai and I would choreograph the video while the other three would make our costumes. We also had a costume designer to make costume for the extras. We just have to tell him what we want it to look like. Unfortunately, we have to make our own costumes.

     I walked over to where Reiji, Ranmaru, and Camus were. I handed them a sketch I drew back when we were recording the audio. "Here. I came up with something. Try to keep this style but you can make minor changes if you want." I told them. "Wow! That's awesome, (Y/N)!" Reiji said. "You can do it, guys." I said as I walked back to Ai. Why do I feel like I'm making a mistake by letting those 3 make the outfits. 

     The day went by quickly. We finished choreographing. Ai and I went to go see if the others were ready to go. To my surprise, they did a lot better than I thought they would.

 To my surprise, they did a lot better than I thought they would

     *The colors of the hoods are just  a darker version of each guy's color

    "Nice job, guys. They look great." I told them. "Thanks, (Y/N)!" Reiji said happily. We put the costumes on a rack and went back to the cabins with everyone else.

     As soon we got back to our cabins I went to sleep. I was so exhausted. 

     The next morning after breakfast we headed back to the set so we could finish the music video. We told Ranmaru, Reiji, and Camus about the choreography and then we began to film the first part. 

     The first scene showed me stealing a necklace. Then I handed that off to Reiji, then he gave it to Ranmaru, and then to Camus, then to Ai.  Then someone catches Ai and the song begins and we all start to run away. 

    There was a lot of stunts, flips, jumps, and other stuff. I don't know how we're going to get through it. Ai and I really had to make our lives difficult with this choreo.

     When we had finally finished, it was 11:00 PM. We looked at the music video one last time. We all were extremely happy with it. We packed up and went back to our cabin. 

     The next morning, we went to the dining area. I got my breakfast and sat next to Ren. "Morning." I said as I gave Ren a kiss on the lips, like I've done every morning. "How did you sleep?" He responded. 

     I yawned as I gave him a thumbs up. He just chuckled and handed me a cup with coffee in it. I mumbled a quick thanks. 

     "How did your music video come out?" I asked Ren while I ate a small bowl of fruit. He stole one of my strawberries from the bowl and popped it into his mouth. "Hey!" I exclaimed but I couldn't keep in my laughter. 

     "It came out great. If I were you, I'd be worried." He said confidently. 

     "I'm not so sure about that, Ren. Don't count your eggs before they hatch." I replied while I took my fork and stole one of his potatoes. He just laughed in response. 

     Once we finished, Shining told us that we were going to present our songs. HEAVENS showed their video first, then STARISH, and then we were last. 

     After we showed our videos Shining and Raging said they were going to put a poll out to see which video the fans liked most. 

     A couple hours passed and the results were in. Shining and Raging came in with an envelope that had the winner in it. "It was a very close competition! But there will only be one winner!" Shining said. "And the winner is.... Quartet Night 40.9% of the votes!" Raging said. "In second place is STARISH with 30.2%! And in last is HEAVENS with 28.9% of the votes!" Shining told us. "Congratulations Quartet Night!" Shining said as they both hopped away. We celebrated our victory happily. Our hard work had paid off.