Six

Marvin and Jackieboy looked at me with wide eyes, slowly approaching me.

"Oh...my god.." Marvin said, staring at my glowing fist in awe. "Is that what I think it is?"

Me, on the other hand, stared at it in confusion, like it was alien to me. "What the hell is happening??"

"This is amazing." Jackieboy said. "I always thought this would happen one day..and it did."

"What??" I demanded. "Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!!"

"It's a good thing, Lily." Marvin said. "You discovered a power within you. It's called the Iron Fist."

I raised an eyebrow. "Iron Fist??"

"Believe us when I say, it's a very powerful thing." Jackieboy said. "And it's good..it's a slight advantage against Anti."

"He's a freaking angel!"

"Who doesn't know about this." He looked up at me with hopeful eyes. "You can use this against him."

"Yeah, but it's not a freaking angel blade." I said.

"That's okay." Marvin said. "We'll figure something out."

Un-clenching my fist, the glow went away, still leaving me to stare at it in disbelief. How in the hell am I even gonna use this against Anti?? He's way stronger than me! I almost felt terrified at this point to go near him...

What I didn't notice until now, was that Marvin created a couple dummies out of thin air, placing them a few yards in front of me.

"What is--"

He cut me off. "Now that you discovered you have that power...I want you to use it on those dummies. Hit them as hard as you can."

Swallowing hard, I got into a fighting stance, my fist raised, eyes locked on them. Charging, I threw my fist against the chest area, another burst of energy popping out in a transparent circle, watching it fly away to the end of the yard. Doing the same to the other, I smirked as I sent it flying at Jackieboy. Yelling in surprise, it knocked him off his feet.

"Didn't see that coming, did ya?" I teased, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Clever but...you could've killed him with that." Marvin said sternly, my eyes widening. Running up to Jackieboy, I lifted the dummy off of him, helping him get on his feet.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He gave a small nod. "Yeah..." He glanced behind him, his eyes went big. "Look out!!!"

Whirling around, I only saw a glimpse of the dummy I just threw across the yard smack me right in the jaw. Falling, the last thing I saw was a bright light, then blackness.

***

When I opened my eyes, my head was pounding, everything slowly clearing up in my vision. I realized I wasn't in the yard, but I was in the house...but it felt...different. Groaning, I sat up, holding my head as I looked around. Everything looked the same except...the giant hole in the ceiling! It was gone! What the hell?? Did Jackieboy or Marvin fix it?? Did that just...not happen? Was that all a dream?
Standing up, I looked down at the floor..and saw a pink backpack.

"That wasn't there before.." I mumbled, seeing it was My Little Pony. Raising an eyebrow, I came across a couple of kids toys on the living room floor. One was a doll, another was what looked like one of those electric car toys you can drive around, the controller next to it.

"What the hell?" I breathed when I heard footsteps come down the stairs, seeing two little kids run outside, laughing. I froze in my spot, all of it clicking in my brain. These were his kids...but how the hell is that possible?? He told me he lost them due to his wife taking them as she left!